Chapter 1

Professor Jolly waved at  Dazzler as she disappeared. Dazzler kept running, creating a tornado. Professor Jolly sighed and waved her hand, causing her to reappear. She clenched her fists and crossed her arms, thinking. 

Woosh. 

She escaped the tornado. Professor Jolly whipped out a small coin and flipped it, getting a huge sword... She charged at the Dazzler before hearing a small voice in her head.

I'll get you next time. For now, bye!  He waved right in front of her, as he ran away, causing Professor Jolly to crash into the barn, creating a big hole. Dazzler was always the one to retreat.

She turned back before hearing a truck coming.  The News Crew was coming. Professor Jolly puffed up her scientist jacket and put on her best smile. Ms. Sanchez came out, smiling and asking questions.

"So, what happened exactly?" She asked.

"Well, Dazzler tried creating a tornado, which destroyed the barn. I did some sweet counter-maneuvers to stop him from killing me. Just like the coward he is, he retreated. I tried fixing the barn afterward, but I couldn't finish in time because you came." She lied. 

Half of what she said was true. She did do some sweet counter-maneuvers and Dazzler did retreat, but she lied about the rest.

"Thank you. Now to Hal, for the weather." Ms. Sanchez said. She shook Professor Jolly's hand and waved goodbye.

Did you guy's hate the story or love it? I love how I made Professor Jolly lie because I think that's what a self-absorbed superhero would do. Later, however, you'll see how this changes. Chapter 2 or 3 might be in the eye's of Dazzler, but I don't know. 

Also, similar to Spiderman,  Professor Jolly goes to a private school and is a shy weirdo girl.  

Anyone who doesn't know what Professor Jolly's wearing, I'll give you a description. Similar to Spider-Man's costume, it's tight yet feels nice. It's dark blue and black, so a very dark costume.

 However, at times, when she uses her sword, she gets a scientist's lab jacket over here, and her costume turns into a light yellow and pink. It's beautiful and she often pulls out her sword.

You can clearly tell I love Spider-Man... lol and also pls send me better names for Professor Jolly.

Please make sure to click vote and if you want...

follow meh!