Chapter 2

He stared at his T.V, disappointed. The armchair he was sitting in had loose springs, and this dingy apartment was sure to break at some point. The walls were cracking, the curtains were falling, even the roof was almost about to break! Dazzler couldn't afford the expensive ones, as when he opened his wallet, flies would come out.

Running from Professor Jolly, the cops and the news crew? Very difficult. Dazzler couldn't believe what he was hearing on the news. Professor Jolly, a so-called "hero" had turned him into the villain of this story.

For one, the Dazzler didn't break the barn. That was Professor Jolly's fault with her stupid sword.

Two, she didn't fix the barn afterward. 

That no good Jolly, she never did tell the truth, not once. She had alway's made Dazzler look black-hearted, ever since the start. Dazzler wasn't trying to break the barn, he was trying to do something nice for once. He was trying to help rake the leaves with his tornado. 

Clearly, Professor Jolly didn't like that. She turned every story of him trying to help into this nasty crook story as if he was doing this on purpose. Jolly needed a purpose to be this amazing and incredible superhero, so in order to be one, she created a villain.

Dazzler realized his hand's were shaking.

He was forced into this life, burdened to always be the wrongdoer. No matter what, he couldn't escape. It felt as if he was claustrophobic, trapped into the small box people called life.

There was no way to see the light again. He felt as if he wanted to die, but he couldn't. He'd cause too much pain for his parents and his 5-year old sister.

The pain was too much. He sobbed until he put his heart out.

He had tried 49 times to do well. 

The 50th time, well, was his chance to prove he had been pushed over to the edge.

There was no going back.