chapter one

richie toizer
i laid silently stretched out over my bed listening to musicforthemorningafter. music has always been my passion. i found since my parents haven't been around for most of my life, music will be.
~too many repeatings of beatings~
i drifted off blocking out all other sound, losing myself like i oftentimes do in a world of color and creativity.
"richie!"
~im walking around your closet~
"RICHIE!"
~i want you to say my name again~
my headphones were ripped off my head as i was faced with an angry bill.
"how many goddamn times do i have to say your name to get you to hear me?" bill exclaimed jumping off my bed.
"sorry bill," i said chuckling.
"your fine," bill said finally cracking a smile. "just wanted to make sure you were ready for school,"
"shit i fucking forgot," i groaned.
"well get your clothes on and meet me outside in 10,"
i jumped out of bed unenthusiastically to put my clothes on. i decided on my black jeans with a nirvana tee and some "old skool" vans.
i ran outside and hopped in bills 1988 MR2. we sped off to our school to see the rest of the gang.
as we pulled up to school i suddenly got super nervous, why? i don't really know, but my prior knowledge to this feeling is something really good or really bad is gonna happen today.
i walked to my locker and unlocked it,
"22-8-38," i sang to remember my combination.
"hey toizer," a voice spoke from below me.
i didn't even have to look down to know who's voice it was.
"kaspbrak" i smiled.
"everyone's hanging at bills today after school to sleepover, wanna come?"
"yeah sounds good," i said looking down at my friend.
"alright cool ill see you later," eddie smiled walking away.
"later man,"
i sighed as i heard the bell ring, not wanting to go to history, it's just a bunch of bs. like why the actual hell am i supposed to know why our country did half of the things it did.
"toizer!" my teacher exclaimed.
"hook!" i said sarcastically mocking his tone.
"alright alright just take a seat,"
~lunch~
i sat at the losers designated table in the corner waiting for everyone to arrive.
"hey rich!" eddie said plopping down next to me.
"hey eds," i said smirking, knowing he hated that name.
3-2-1 i counted in my head
"don't call me eds,"
"aw im sorry edward spagedward,"
"fuck you" eddie said shaking his head and rolling his eyes playfully.
~after school~
bill and i stopped by my house to pick up my stuff, then we headed over to his place to meet the others. when we got there stan and eddie were there. i looked over at bill and his face immediately went red.
"bill?"
"y-y-yeah?"he stuttered out.
"you alright bud?" i asked slightly concerned.
"there's something i have to tell you, but you cant tell anyone else. ok?"
"ok, what's wrong bill,"
"i-i-im gay." bill choked out.
he looked like he was going to cry.
"bill, it's alright man, you like whoever you want to like ok? i support you no matter what," i said leaning over to hug him.
"alright alright i shouldn't be crying" bill said as he laughed it off.
"no your good dude let it out,"
"no no im fine now, i think i was just too nervous,"

so....? how do ya like it so far? yeah i know it sucks lmao but im still gonna do it. don't worry, the other chapters will be much longer :) <3