chapter two

"you ready to get out?" bill slightly laughed, wiping his excess tears off his face.
i snapped out of my thoughts and followed bill out of the car and to his front porch to meet stan and eddie.
"heyyy bittchhuusss," i yelled putting my hands up.
"hey richie," eddie said rolling his eyes and smiling.
oh wow, that boy.
"well should we get inside?" bill said going to unlock the door.

bev, ben, and mike show up about a half hour later, the three stopped by the corner store to grab snacks for us while the rest of us picked out movies to watch.

we decided on 'the shining' to watch, despite eddies constant complaints.

"you guys," eddie was back at it after having a 2 minute break to pee, "horror movies aren't even intriguing, i don't understand, all they do is go around and kill each other!"

"chill out ed's, you can cuddle with me," i said part of me teasing, the other part of me slightly hoping he would.

"nice try tozier," eddie remarked, "and don't call me ed's,"

"oh cmon you know you want some richie lovin'," i remarked really wanting to hug my tiny best friend.

"fine," eddie huffed, "only if you stop calling me ed's,"

eddie started making his way over to the love seat i was on and sat down curling his little head into my shoulder.

we just watched the movie as eddie fell asleep on my shoulder. i decided to let him stay like that- and i'm not ashamed to say it felt nice to have him feel this comfortable with me. i ran my fingers through his currently loose hair and he shifted a bit in my lap, only making me look at him with more adoration.

"rich.."

"what's up baby?" i said smirking a bit, knowing he would probably slap me due to the name.

"i love you, like your the best- best friend i could have,"

i was shocked. i don't know if it was the sleep talking or eddie, but those words certainly made my stomach go wild.

"i love you too, ed's," i chuckled slightly knowing he wouldn't have the energy to tell me not to call him that.

we finished a couple more movies and the rest of the losers wanted to play some games so i decided to wake eddie up.

"ed's, wake up," i shook him slightly

eddie groaned, but opened his eyes and smiled at me, "alrighttt,"

we decided on truth or dare for our first game of the night.

bev decided to start us off by spinning the bottle and it landing on ben.

"ben, if you had to date someone at our school, who would it be?" bev questioned, seeming genuinely intrigued.

"um- i- um," ben struggled out," i don't know, i don't really feel anything like that towards anyone at the moment,"

"BULLSHIT!" i screamed out.

"riChIe!" ben squeaked our as bev just rolled her eyes.

"ok whatever, ben spin the bottle," stan remarked.

"eddie" ben started, "ok, um this is kinda unoriginal but, if you had to date anyone at our school who would it be?"

choruses of "oohs" and "ahhs" were being emitted from the losers. as i looked to eddie he had his face down into his knees.

"i really don't know?" eddie said to ben, knowing very well that everyone didn't believe him.

"c'mon ed it's only us," mike nudged eddies shoulder.

"i think it's too hard of a horizon, maybe give me a smaller question."

"ok, how about..." ben pondered his options, "who in the losers club would you date?"

eddie went beet red.

"uhm, well i think i would have to say umm.. richie..," eddie whispered the last part, "only cause he's the best at cuddling.

now it was my turn to turn beet red. my heart skipped so many beats i might as well be dead.

"ooo it seems like richie likes your choice eddie," bev giggles.

"wha-!" i choked out, "i'm just flattered my good lady, ed's is quite the cuddler as well."

"alright alright leave the poor guys alone," mike came in to save our asses.

"guys it's 4:30, i think we should go to bed," stan said rubbing his eyes.

"i agree," the losers said all in unison, cracking up seconds later.

"alright, usual sleeping arrangement right?" bev questioned

"for sure," i said winking at bev while grabbing eddie and wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

bev was on the bed, ben and mike at the foot of it, bill and stan in their sleeping bags right next to eachother, and eddie and i across the room in our sleeping bags right next to eachother.

"eddie?"

"yeah?" he responded

"did you mean what you said earlier, about wanting to date me?"

"of course i did you dork, you're my best friend," eddie smiled leaning more towards me, sticking his pinkie out, "always and forever,"

with that i reciprocated his actions and went off to sleep, listening to imaginary billy corgan to put my thundering heart to sleep.

"shake down, 1979, cool kids never had the time,"

wow chapter two. after 2092729 months. very sorry 😂<3