Monday

It felt unnatural to be walking back into the police station. I knew one day I would have to come back here, but I didn't think it would be so soon. Also, you know, it's Monday.
  "Welcome back detective. New cases have been assigned to you, and put on your desk. Good luck." The captain said. "Thank you sir." I said formally and walked out. I can't wait to see what boredom he's cooked up today! Vandalism, B and E, minor theft, nothing good. I'm going to text Rosa.
Y/N- I'm bored, and at work, send me details!!!!
R-Can't right now. I'm out with Peralta, i'll text you in a bit.
Y/N- Fine, see you!

Rosa's pov
  I just finished texting Y/N when Peralta called me over. "Hey Rosa! There's three armed thugs in the bank across the street. Do you think we should do something?" He asked me. I just rolled my eyes and motioned for him to follow me. "Hey captain? There's a bank robbery across the street! Me and Rosa are gonna check it out!" He shouted. I heard a faint voiceshout back, though it wasn't Holt. "Rosa and I, Jake! ROSA AND I!" I could feel Amy smirking across the room, while Jake just smiled. "Yes, Peralta. Go." He pointed to the door. "And wear your vests!" Terry called after them. "What kind of situation are we dealing with Peralta?" Rosa asked. "Armed robbery. I don't know much else my self. They might have hostages." I nodded, and with that, we headed out.

Back to your pov
"Hey Rosa!" I answered the call from her. "Really?!" I couldn't believe it. "I'm coming to you. Yes, I am!" I'm going back already!?! "See you soon!" I hung up the phone and bolted to my room to pack.