Chapter 1: Raven's Arrival

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 1 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Summer are headed back to the house after they got done grocery shopping, and they got some other things to help with the house as they still are sting things up in it. They go on the driveway of the house as they get closer and as they did (Y/N) car headlights shine at the steps of his front porch and he saw someone sitting there and he gets confused...................
(Y/N): "Hey, who's that?"
Summer: "I don't know."
(Y/N): "Wait, it's Raven!"
Summer: "Raven? Why is she here?"
(Y/N): "I'm gonna ask."
..................he gets out the car and as he does Raven looks at him as he saw her eyes red and she's crying making (Y/N) worried..................
(Y/N): "Raven, what's wrong? What's the matter?"
Raven: "(Y/N)."
...................she hugs him as she cries and she hears the car door slam as Summer walks to them...................
Summer: "Raven, what's the matter?"
(Y/N): "Summer, get her inside. I'll take care of the stuff in the car."
....................Summer nods as he walks to the car and Summer takes Raven in the house. He places everything down and he goes in the living room to see Raven crying still and Summer comforting her, he fixes her something to drink and he walks to her and hands it to her as she takes it...................
(Y/N): "Raven, what's the matter? Did something happen?"
Raven: "It's........its Tai."
Summer: "What happened? Did something happen?"
Raven: "He.........h-he cheated on me."
(Y/N): "HE WHAT!?!?!?"
Raven: "I was returning *sobs* home and then I walked in the house, I *sobs* saw him in bed with another woman. I didn't have anywhere else to go so, I had to come here."
(Y/N): *hugs her* "It's okay, we're here for you."
Raven: *hugs him back* "Thank you."
Summer: "It's okay Raven, we will always be here for you. We have an extra room for you to stay in."
(Y/N): "You can stay as long as you want."
Raven: "Thank you. Both of you, I'm glad I have friends like you two."
................(Y/N) gets the room set up for Raven and he takes an extra bed they had and sets it up for her as he places the mattress on it and he walks out and he walks back as he sees Summer sitting on their bed................
(Y/N): "Is something wrong Summer?"
Summer: "It's just, I never thought that Tai would go so far to cheat on Raven. They loved each other and now he does this breaking her heart? I feel so bad for Raven."
(Y/N): "Yeah. I noticed Raven didn't want to be in a relationship with him in the first place. But, she just went with it anyway, and she's staying here with us."
Summer: "You did the right things letting her stay. You have a good souls and that's why I love you."
..................(Y/N) smiles and he goes to her and they kiss, then they got in bed as they snuggled together and they drifted to sleep, but (Y/N) thinks about Raven at how she is upset and he has to care since they're both childhood friends.................

Qrow P.O.V

.................Qrow is sitting in a bar as he drinks and he hears his scroll ringtone and he sees it's (Y/N) and he smiles as he answers the phone................
Qrow: "Hey my best buddy, how're you doing?"
(Y/N) (On Scroll): "Qrow, I need to talk to you."
Qrow: "What is it? What's wrong?"
(Y/N) (On Scroll): "It's about Raven, *his eyes widen* she's at me and Summer's house and don't tell Tai where she is."
Qrow: "(Y/N), what's wrong with my sister? What happened?"
................there was a brief moment of silence as Qrow is getting impatient and (Y/N) speaks up...................
(Y/N) (On scroll): "Tai cheated on Raven."
Qrow: *eyes widen in anger* "What?"
(Y/N) (On Scroll): "Come to the house and she'll explain everything that happened."
Qrow: "Alright. I'm on my way."
..................he hangs up as he finishes the drink and he pays for it as he walks out the bar, then as he walks acouple miles from the street he hears his ringtone go off and he looks to see someone that he didn't wish to call...................
Qrow: "Hello Tai."
Taiyang (On Scroll): "Qrow, have you seen Raven?"
Qrow: "Nope, haven't heard from her. Did something happen?"
Taiyang (On Scroll): "I'll...........I'll explain later, can you help me find her?"
Qrow: "Yeah, don't worry. I will. *hangs up* Stupid moron calling me, not knowing I already know what he did. Better head to their house to find out what happened."
.................he runs in an alleyway and he turns into a Crow as he flies towards the location of where (Y/N) and Summer's house is and he flies there fast and in a hurry to make sure that Raven is okay."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)