Chpt.2 Ok like leave me alone

Pandora's POV

I woke up in the infirmary. Wondering what the hell happened. I turn my head and see my best friends and my brother standing there with worried looks.

"Hey guys. What happened??"

"Bitch you scared us. Why the fuck would you pass out." Lara came up to me and smacked my leg.

"Ouch. And I don't remember. Well all I remember is eating and everyone started to yell someone was back..." my eyes went huge and I started hyperventilating.

"Pandora. Breath god damn it." Korai was panicking

"Who was it."

"Jax.s....on... he's back"

Lara came up to me and smacked my face

"What the heck. Why did you do that."

"I got you to stop hyperventilating didn't I"

She's got a point. I stopped hyperventilating
I owe her a trip to the candy story

"Thank you."

The nurse asked me questions, and ended up writing things and telling me I'm good to go.
We left and I headed to my last class of the day.

I got in and sat down in my usual spot. And during the lesson I felt someone staring daggers in the back of my head. So I turned around and saw him.

So now he's in my classes wow. Is he stalking me or something cause first he ends up in the cafeteria and now he's in my class. What's next, he's gonna wait for me at my car and offer me to have a date with him

Class is now over and I can officially say I kinda survived my first day of senior year.
I grabbed all my stuff needed in my locker and closed it. I was walking to my car when I saw him sitting there or as I can say leaning on my car.

"Hey there Beautiful. Remember me." He says with a big smirk

"Yeah of course I remember you. Your the one who made my childhood a living hell. And with you back your just doing the same thing. Now if you'd get off my car so I can leave that'd be appreciated." I said giving him a smile in the end

"Yeah no...." he starts walking towards me and grabs me quickly. I felt this feeling like shocks and waves going through my body. What made it worse was his breath was fanning on my neck near my ear and it was making me want to be closer to him.  "Don't. You. Ever. Tell. Me. What. To. Do. Cause if you do. There will be consequences." He whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe.

My back arched. What the heck is happening. I don't want him close to me. I hate him.

"And your coming with me on Friday to dinner. No it's, but, or and. your coming and I'll pick you up at 8:00 pm sharp" he winked and smirked then walked away.

Ha no way in heaven am I going to dinner with him, like never ever ever. So unless he drags me or tells my mom that he's bringing me out to dinner. There is no way I am going.

I get in my car, try to turn it on.

"No no no no no. Please not today. Omg no. I don't want to walk 20 minutes. Jesus." I try to turn it on and I pop my hood and find it sizzling.

My car has reached its maximum days. So long Berta. I'll miss you. I grab my stuff and lock the car and start to walk.

I put my headphones in and as I'm listening to music I hear someone honking the horn. I turn around to find Jaxson in a nice jet black 2018 Mercedes-Benz with tinted windows. He rolls his window down.