Chpt.10. Get training

Pandora's POV

I wake up and remember that Jaxson proposed to me yesterday and I said yes. I really mean it I love him so much. I turn around and see he is not in bed and I get out of the bed and head to the shower.

I take a nice hot shower and put on some black lulu lemon leggings and one of his white shirts and put my hair up in a messy but sexy bun and head downstairs to eat before I brush my teeth.

I get downstairs and I see my sexy husband to be cooking. I slowly lean on the doorway and watch in amazement and awe as his biceps and his back muscles and all are moving and working together with his concentration.

"I can feel you staring Pandora. Do you like what you see?" He says and I hear that sexy smirk of his

"Of course I like what I see. Im just worried someone else might see." I say and go towards him and hug him from behind.

"All of this baby girl is for you and only you. You can look touch whatever you want as long as you want because this is yours and I'm yours. Now go sit down and get ready for some amazing food." He says and I kiss his cheek and go to sit down.

As I sit down I feel him staring at me as I do. I look and I see him with a smirk and an arched brow.

"What?" I say cause it looked like he was saying either a "Really" face or a "you have something on your face" kinda look.

"Oh nothing just that your wearing my shirt and you just look beautiful in it. You should wear my clothes more often." He says and puts the food in the plate and comes to sit down and gives me my plate

"Well I will for sure start wearing your shirts more often. Maybe even hoodies or sweaters maybe even your pants. But I'm also gonna have to wear my clothes too. Don't forget. I have some nice outfit for you if you want to see them one day." I say teasingly.

"Oh I can't wait to see those. And then rip them off you to show me your beautiful skin that is mine my beautiful wife to be." He says and places a kiss on my hand

"Well that will happen very soon my handsome husband to be." And I place a quick peck on his lips. I like to have weird but cute convos like theses sometimes

"I think we should eat now cause I have morning breath and I am famished and I would like to eat so I can go and finish cleaning myself up." I said and he just chuckled and started eating

We finished eating and I cleaned my plate and ran up the stairs to go and brush my teeth. I made it and start to brush my teeth when he comes in and gets undressed and gets in the shower. I couldn't help but look him up and down in the mirror.

"Pandora if you want to come in you can come in." He says and smiles

"I would but I have already had my shower. Wouldn't want to waste water now do we." I say and rinsed my mouth and put my tooth brush away.

"I don't care how many showers you have ion a day. If you want to take as many as you want go for it. As long as your happy I'm happy. As long as you feel clean I will have this smile on my face all the time. Cause you are the love of my life and if your happy then that means the world to me." He says and I wiped a tear away and got undressed caused I did want another shower.

So I get in the shower with him and he looks me up and down and pulls me close and puts his lips onto mine and I respond by wrapping my arms around his neck and he grabs my legs and wraps them around his torso.

"God. I can't keep myself away from you for long or I feel like I need oxygen. God. Do I ever love you." He says and this shower was HUGGGEE. And he has a bench to place me on which he does and he then enters me and starts trusting in and out.