Prolouge

[PROLOUGE]

Holly felt empty after her father died and it felt like her mother didn't care how she felt because she moved on with a new man and within weeks his family had moved into their quiet small home she was forced to share her room with her stepsister

She had no one to talk to about her future so she decided on her own she left school with mostly Stars and she left her family home and went to university and became a physicist.

She moves away after she walks in on her boyfriend cheating on her with her friend what happens when she goes to live with her best friend Penny she gets a new job and a new house but she doesn't expect to fall for her geeky and annoying neighbour Sheldon Cooper who's is also a physicist.

She lives across from her with his best friend her he is like a brother to her he annoys her and makes her laugh and cry for the first time in her life she is happy she has her amazing job working alongside her best friends Raj, Howard, Leonard and Sheldon at the university and she has a lot of fun.

But what happens when she starts to find out she has feelings for her annoying best friend will her heart start to finally heal or will it fall apart once more but what happens when she has a one night stand with him just when he gets engaged to one of her best friends what will she do will she tell him or raise there child by herself.