𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎 | 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎

𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝕳𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙

𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜.
𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

           THERE ONCE WAS A GIRL WHO LIVED IN THE WOODS

THERE ONCE WAS A GIRL WHO LIVED IN THE WOODS. She danced with the flowers and sang with the wind. Rumors say the deities of the forest raised her after the death of her mother, that they taught her power and control. But then she was found by royal guards of Tretsbah and dragged from her home. She was brought to a theater where an orphanage was hidden inside, and there she was greeted by a woman who took her into her care without hesitation.

Headmistress Zoyga Tuet saw something in the young girl, taking her close under her care and protection.  The Headmistress, being in charge of a ballet company, raised the distressed girl as a seamstress, the helping hand that would sew a dancers torn ribbon or ripped skirt.  Most of the dancers disliked her because of the scars running across her face, the claw marks that will always show where her soul belongs.

As Arcke grew up into a quiet young woman, the dancers noticed how strange and peculiar she truly was.  The gifted dancers, the Veinache and Dultstur and others, they could sense a hidden magic unlike any other, and that made them not only dislike her, it made them fear her.

When disaster strikes the theater, the power inside Arcke breaks free and exposes her to all that can see.  The Headmistress, in awe at such a display of power, tries to protect Arcke from the royal guards that demand she go with them to the palace. In the end, Arcke is forced to follow the guards, because no one can disobey the orders of the King, not even the girl from the woods.

At the palace, Arcke is examined and told she will become the greatest weapon of Tretsbah, along with a boy her age, Einhilde Vograth. The two train together, are forced to eat together and complete studies together. Over time, the two become closer than they expected to be, hiding the truth from everyone but each other. Together they plan to end the corruption of Tretsbah one way or another.

Through years of training and fighting on the Front of the war field, the pair earn titles no one will ever forget. Einhilde becomes the Alpha, Olst Letchva, after successfully leading squadrons of armed soldiers through enemy camps and coming back a hero. But Arcke becomes something much darker and much more powerful, she becomes Vret'vo Dejd, the Death Walker. They become a duo more feared and more respected than the King himself, and they may now have prices on their heads.

  They become a duo more feared and more respected than the King himself, and they may now have prices on their heads

trigger warning/s:
— sexual content
— graphic violence
— talk of suicide & abuse
— dark themes overall

authors note:—  this story will be in a      lot of different pov's      ( mostly arcke's )—  this is a german inspired      story i did a lot of research      for everything so i'm proud—  i'm still working on the plot—  lots of made up languages...

authors note:
— this story will be in a
lot of different pov's
( mostly arcke's )
— this is a german inspired
story i did a lot of research
for everything so i'm proud
— i'm still working on the plot
— lots of made up languages :)