𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎 | 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎

𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝕳𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙

𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜.
𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝑶𝑳𝑺𝑻  𝑽𝑹𝑨𝑻 ,𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒑

𝑶𝑳𝑺𝑻  𝑽𝑹𝑨𝑻 ,
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒑

𝑨𝒍𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒚
𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛
capital—Tretsbah
rulers—King Imus & QueenYaschta
Imus—mortal
Yaschta—mortal
myth—that of the dragon, the deity of the sky and fire. Myth says the dragon that once reigned supreme over all life died where the Ausclet Mountains now stand. Some say they hear the dragon's breath at dawn when the sun begins to show over the horizon.  Some say the dragon will be resurrected by the child of the King of Gods on the day the world will be forsaken by darkness.

𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍
𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠
capital—Gernfella
rulers—King Kenvar & Queen Cheaine
Kenvar—Wassfreu
Cheaine—mortal
myth—that of mountains made of star rock. Myth says that an abundance of stars once fell from the heavens one day, creating the rocky terrain Strendalcoll is best known for. Some have tried to mine their ways to the center of the mountains in hopes to find star rocks, but none have succeed. Some say the gods are protecting the treasure they had to leave in the mortal realm.

𝑮𝒆𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒋
𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑚
—  capital—Ianchor
rulers—Queen Mandraya
Mandraya—frentmacher
myth—that of the war between god and mortal. Myth says that Gefredj was the war field for a battle between gods and mortals. It's believed that the god of earth became so enraged with mortals disobeying their godly rules, he froze over the land so only the strong could survive. This change in climate and terrain led to the creation of Frentmacher's, those with fire inside their bodies to protect them from the cold.