Chapter 6

Sasuke POV

"Naruto-koi." I said to him. He was... How could I say this. He looked... Hotter, if that's possible.

I looked at him with happiness, which I haven't felt in many years. I found him. My Naruto. Then I turned to the fox.

He still didn't say anything, it was just silence. Me and my team were staring at him, as he looked like he was having a mental depate with someone. Then the dog sized fox spoke five words.

"Remember what I said Kit."

Then he was engulfed in smoke and he disappeared.

"What do you think you're doing Uchiha ?"

"Well of course I was looking for you, and now I found you. Finally."

Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo were just looking at Naruto. I think they weren't expecting him looking and acting like this from all the things I've told them about him.

He had his katana in his hands, he was glaring at all of us.

"So you're the famous Uzumaki Naruto huh ?" Suigetsu asked.

Naruto turned to him. Releasing a portion of killing intent he made all of my teammates gulp and stand a step back.

"And what do you want from me ?"

"Well I want you to come with me."

He looked a little bit shocked, but then he was angry. Actually, pissed.

"Oh so now the almighty Uchiha wants me with him. So am I now worthy of breathing the same air as you ?"

Suigetsu was silently trying to stiffle a laugh, while Jugo stayed expressionless and Karin, well the obsessed stalker just looked at him with a glare.

"How dare you talk to Sasuke-kun like that ?" Se asked. I inwardly sighed. Of course I was expecting this. He would be furious with me. But I still wanted, no, needed him.

"Oh I'm sorry, who are you then ?" He asked with a sickly sweet smile releasing his massive KI. Karin gulped and so did the others.

"Uh, I'm Karin, this is Suigetsu and Jugo, we're from Sasukes team, Taka." She informed. Naruto just sighed. He looked different. And it didn't help that he was completely soaked in water.

"Well that's nice, I'm happy you've found the people worthy of your presence. And I'm sorry, but I want nothing to do with you Uchiha-san."

Naruto POV

After I said that, Sasuke looked down and his face a little pained. I turned around to walk away from him. Again. But this time a hand stopped me. It was him.

"Please, I regret ever leaving you, I'm so sorry." He pleaded.

Suigetsu POV

'Who is this guy ?! I mean, he's powerfull for sure and scary as hell, and good looking I might add. But I've never seen Sasuke like this. He hates everybody, and glares everything that dares to move.'

I looked at them a little shocked along with Jugo and Karin, and it was that Naruto guy who broke the silence.

"Oh I don't care. I'm done with you. Did you not notice how bad shape I was when we last met two years ago ? Well how do I look now ? Better, since I haven't been worrying about you or being heartbroken. I have a new life now, so leave me be." He said, emotions bubbling between the two.

Sasuke grabbed his wrists harder and he made Naruto look into his eyes. Everyone saw sharingan flaring, and suddenly the blonde went limb in his hands.

"I will make everything better, I promise. I've missed you dobe." Sasuke whispered to the unconcious teen but loud enough for us to hear.