Chapter 8

Sasuke POV

"So, hear me out Naruto." I said, and stared at his beautiful lean and toned figure laying there, helpless, paralyzed, always so beautiful. He just looked at me with emotionless face. 'Oh, Naruto, you have no idea how I've missed you.'

"If you stay here, living in our hideout, and trying not to escape or cause much of a harm to my team, I will make sure that you won't have to go back to Konoha. I know you never liked to live there, because of the villagers, and I promise to protect you from those rouges after you." I looked at him, he stared at me, wide eyed.

"Oh, I heard that you got yourself in trouble with a bunch of dangerous rouge shinobis, when you killed few of their members, so what do you say ?" 'Please say yes...'

He said nothing, not that he could, he just continued to stare at me, wide eyed, many emotions bubbling in them, few I could recognize, sadness, confusion, anger...

Naruto POV

'What should I do ? I don't think I can forgive him just yet, but I really don't want to go back to Konoha or handle those rouges. I really pissed them. Kurama ? I need you, what to do ?' I mentally panicked and tried to get an answer from my foxy companion.

'I think you should say yes, at least until you've strong enough to take care of those rouges and Konoha shinobi that are after you Kit, but don't trust him, like I said earlier, don't trust anybody. Now I've said my opinion, let me sleep.'

'Oh geez, thanks, really.' I answered sarcastically to him. He's right. I should accept this, right ? 'It's the best thing to do.'

*Flasback*

"Usuratonkachi, where the hell are you ?" My angry boyfriend fumed outside the room I was currently hiding in. Sasuke wanted to 'celebrate' their two month anniversary, but I ran away from him, thinking he just wanted his virginity.

"Aisubeki, c'mon, don't hide, I won't do anything, trust me." He called out, while searching for his prey. 'You won't do anything my ass, I can practically hear your smirk in your voice.' I thought to myself, whíle hiding under the bed (Classic, I know, right ?!)

But then I heard the door of the room opening. Rustling, Sasuke calling out for him, and me holding my breath. And then.

"Found you Dobe !" He said when he saw me under the bed. I screamed (vary manly, I might add to myself.) and scrambled my way to the door. Or, tried to. He catched me, turned me around, so I was facing him, and he smiled at me. 'Wait, he smiles ?! What the fudge ?!' I thought as my handsome creepy sex obsessed boyfriend kissed me. I tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp. It didn't work.

"C'mon, don't be like this, aisubeki, aishiteru." He told me. I couldn't help but to smile at him. He's so sweet when he's alone with me.

I kissed him, he started taking my clothes off. "Trust me, Naruto."

*End of the flasback*

'Well what the hell am I gonna do ? Do I say yes, I should...'  I mentally grumbled to myself, I was a mess... I didn't know what to do. Could I trust him ?

"Itsudatte kimi ni wa watashi ga iru kara, Naruto." I could barely move myself. What did he say, I couldn't hear him properly. I moved my fingers.

"W-what d-did y-you say...? " I asked, when I could finally move myself and speak. I could feel my locks drop from my face to the front of my eyes, I could see my katana near the door, I could see and feel Sasukes intense stare and he repeated himself:

"Itsudatte kimi na wa watashi ga iru kara, aisubeki." I looked at him shocked. 'Sasuke ?' He smiled at me.

"Have you made your decision, Naruto ?" He asked while his eyes looked so pleading, I thought for a second I ended up with one of the Inuzuka clans pups. Then I made my decision.

"I shall trust you for now, Uchiha Sasuke."

AN//:

Usuratonkachi = moron, useless

Dobe = deadlast or idiot

Itsudatte kimi na wa watashi ga iru kara = I'm here for you whenever you need me

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^^

Peace out,

Naru__chan