Chapter 3

General Armitage Hux stormed through the corridors, entering the command center with a seething look on his face, having just got the news of a prison break while being rudely interrupted from his reading of his favorite romance novel. At least they didn't catch him off guard in the bath. But he wasn't angry about that, he was angry about who caused this attack. He had known for quite a while about the Resistance, a band of Stormtroopers who had resisted his delicate programming that all his troopers had to go through, many of them say what the United Alliance had feared for years that they had enslaved children to fight their wars. That they do horrid experiments with the Cloning programs and many other nasty things. Terrorists, Hux thought, nothing more than foolish Stormtroopers who need reprogramming and perhaps Inhibitor chips just in case. He scanned the deck as officers and their underlings all worked tirelessly trying to route Stormtroopers and troopers to the Resistance whereabouts, a few staring at him as he made his way, his long coat sweeping the ground, to two very familiar officers. the first being the mysterious Captain Phasma, the cold Stormtrooper who always wore that jet black armor and that black cape looking much more important then she really was. She was as ferocious as many people had claimed, once she broke a traitor's arm so badly that it was just a lump of broken flesh and bone, as useless as a sack of burned up Fruit. He made sure to stand an extra few meters away when Phasma was in a mood, and made sure all his limbs were in their right place. The second person was someone Hux wanted to avoid altogether. Grand Moff Zora'avin'dozecu, Preferably A'avind to his Core Name, was one of the Supreme Leader's ancestral kin from the Chiss Ascendancy as part of the Alliance. The Chiss were once thought as myth until Thrawn made his appearance years ago, but it wasn't until the Imperial Remnants found their way to the Unknown Regions where he would guide them. It wasn't until the Swarm Wars that the remaining empire needed help, causing Thrawn to reach out to his kin of the Ascendancy thus bring in the United Alliance of the Imperial Ascendancy to full view. Chiss were often put in positions of power, though not all of them, the Impaeser wanted it very clear that there were no favorites, alien or human, in his dominion. Hux believed otherwise.

Staring at the Grand Moff, with his thin-as-a-pencil body, wearing a black uniform he had dark blue skin, pounced cheek bones and those red eyes that made it terrifying to look at one of which covered by an eye path due to an injury during the war from a Razor Beetle. It was a nasty look, with scars around where the eye used to be. Regardless, that one good red eye gave Hux the Willies every time. He approached the two as they turned to see him.

"Phasma, status,"

"The Terrorists have Antilles and are now headed towards the communications room. I have all units on high alert for them; I even have HK drones arriving as we speak, sir."

"Good," said Hux as he looked out the large window structure, seeing a small ship in the sky fighting off Tie Fighters. A'avind glanced at Hux, his one good eye giving him a chilling look with some kind of stigma.

"It's honestly shameful," he said, finally holding his gloved hands behind his back.

"I agree," Hux said "if only our security detail was--"

"-I was referring to you, General. From what I understand, these Terrorists had originated from your own ranks in the Recruitment Department of the First Order Military. As Secretary of Recruitment and Training, it is your duty to make sure none of the Stormtrooper legions act out in high treason, of which we are seeing here."

"Grand Moff, with all due respect, I know these Terrorists are nothing more than failures. Disillusioned, damaged extremist who believe disorder will release them from the reconditioning we do to help them with post traumatic stresses and other such combat related injuries. My soldiers are skilled enough to obey orders and to carry out missions."