Chapter 1..

. Stirrings...

"What the fuck is wrong with you?.... Seriously...! I swear every time professor Kuchiki walks into class its like his face reminds you of how ugly yours is..." Ichigo huffed at his red headed friend indignantly, stuffing his face with a mouthful of egg rolls and then washing it down with his box juice.... He couldn't for the love of kami figure out why Renji was hell bent on pissing the frigid man off. After all these years of being in Byakuya's literature class his ruffian of a friend and their stuck up sensei behaved as though they belonged to two different facctions of the yakuza. One very hostile and cold and the other?... Well lets just say Abarai's openness about his sexual nature was a bit abrasive and crude, that and coupled with his overall lazy demeanor was a one way ticket most days to an all out bitch fight which eventually resulted in him landing in detention some hours after...

"What ever strawberry," the smirking red head spat.."Guys like Kuchiki pisses me off you know. The way they walk in here acting like they owned the fucking place like some god dam noble...".... He shrugged his shoulders at his orange haired classmate before furthering his accusation, to which the tired teen simply huffed but had no other alternative other than to simply sit there and listen to the older boy's bitchiness... "Who the fuck does he think he is...some kind of noble?... I swear one of these day I might have to shove my hairy fucking foot right up his tight little... Ahhhh god dam it Rukia!"..... His line of conversation was hindered dramatically due to the rather stinging sensation he felt across the back of his head... So sharp was the impact that his sloppy man bun fell away instantly and down came his long glorious Phoenix coloured locks, draping aggressively over his shoulders and reaching almost midway down his back....  " what the fuck was that for Midget?"...

"Oh let me see?".. Said girl pressed one polished finger against her chin seemingly in thought before answering again; but this time in a more tougher tone.. " maybe it's the fact that your spitting shit about my brother behind my back...or was it for that stupid argument you started about Shakespeare being a dick during class?... I don't know, you take a pick dick head..."..... The petite girl folded her arms defiantly and took her seat, well If Kaien Shiba's lap was comfortable enough to be labeled that... The force of her weight against the brunette's groin resulted in a heavy groan not from him alone but from the surrounding males that saw the tiny heiress's action... Of coarse Kaien wasn't manly enough to voice his concerns for the idiot was madly in love with the girl and no matter the level of aggression he seemed to be contented enough with it, crazy guy...... "Apologise now pineapple or suffer later"... She gave him two options, but knowing Renji she shouldn't have even been surprised when he all out refused.

" me apologize?.... Look here midget, ever since your noble brat of a brother walked in this morning he decided then and there to pick on me... Seriously weren't you  paying attention in class?"...... Every one knew that when it came to arguments in their group the worst had always been between their red knuckle headed pineapple and the petite Kuchiki heiress... However none were kind enough or in this particular, case crazy as fuck to intervene... The best way out was to simply ignore the raised brows and frowns around them and then eventually leave before they both detonate into a shit load of obscenities and snarled comments... Uryuu was trying his best to ignore the alarming tone but was obviously finding it impossible. Fixing his always present glasses he simply shook the escalating annoyance out of his system and returned to his reading.. He should have known better than to fall into such an atrocious group of hoodlums, especially so when both the principle and vice principle were his closest family members; but looking around for a second he opted for a smile instead.. Both Ichigo and Kaien were his relatives and of coarse both were also related to said principle and vice principle as well, and if they didn't know any better then who was he to let others judge him prematurely, besides, this group of noisy adolescents were also in some kind of a strange way his family too.... Sighing tiredly, the Raven haired four eyes prodigy continued on with his reading while trying effortlessly now to tune the others out....