One

"Hey guys! It's Fun Fax With Kait and today I'm here to give an announcement! I'm sure most of you already know, as we've already made it public and all but, most of the misfits crew is buying a house in Australia! I'm gonna leave a link to the misfits YouTube, podcast, and Twitter where we're going to be posting hella shit. I'm so excited and I'm sure all y'all are too! See ya then!"

I wave at my phone and tweet the video out. I sighed and look around my empty office.

I was gonna miss Tennessee.

The gorgeous mountains and all four seasons.

And most of all my brother, Tyler (I Am Wildcat) and all my family.

I sigh as I pack the last of my clothes, looking around my now empty apartment.

But God am I excited.

My phone bings and I look at it.

Big brudda
I'm here let's go hoe.

I sigh-laugh. Fuck I'mma miss him.

I get another bing.

Vape Daddy 🥰❤️
Can't wait for you to get here 😉

I know, daddy🥳

I smile and shut my phone off. I love teasing him. We're not dating that'll neeverr happen. I wish it could. But I know he doesn't like me. Who the fuck would like my ugly ass??

I shake my head and hop into Tylers white Corvette glancing one last time at the small apartment complex that's been my home for almost two years. The only home I've known outside our parents home.

"You know you could stay..." Tyler almost whispers as he pulls out.

I smile, now knowing he's gonna miss me.

"I know Tyler. But this is going to be good. I'll miss you too and I'll be back for holidays." You grab his hand. He had always been such a good big brother.

He frowns slightly. But you know he's just sad your going.

"FaceTime me as soon as you're there, ok?" He looks at the road, trying not to kill us.

"Yes sir!" I say as I mock solute.

This earns a small smile from him. Finally.

"Your always welcome at mine and Kelly's. "

"I know T. I know." I say as I turn to look out the window. The passing blurred green pleasing to look at. A small smile rests on my face. God I'm excited.

Tyler pulls into the airport and helps me get my carry on from the back of his car. He walks me to the door and grabs me in for a big bear hug.

"I love you Kaitlyn. I'll see you Thanksgiving?"

I nod into his chest, not tall enough to even be at his shoulders.

Holding back tears I smile and look up at him,"Of course. I love you!"

"I love you too... See ya!." He waves as I grab my small bag full of shit to keep me occupied on my 27 and a half hour flight, including my giant stash of edibles that I'm gonna eat right before we board. I sigh as I walk in and brush away the tears that had yet to fall.

Let's get this shit going.

571
Heyyyy Ik it's hella short but I got shit up my sleeve ok? Anyways y'all know how my chapters tend to be over 1000 words so yea. Idk if I'm too happy with this chapter might go in and change some stuff. Feel free to send fan art 🥰 love you guys.

Here it goes I'm publishing🥶