Five

"Ok stream what song should I do?" I say into my head set after finally finishing Shrek the Movie. Even though Eric had done it first I wanted to do it legit just to rub it in his face. I'll hold back though because he did help set the VR up.

The chat explodes with random song suggestions. One stands out to me:

Tobynutonmybelly: @FunFaxWithKait do Sunflower by daddy post!!

"Ah you guys want posty? Bet, we're doing sunflower." The chat explodes with hell yeahs. I laugh knowing that I stuck most of them on Post Malone.

I point the laser to the play button and the begining starts to play. And the blocks come full force.

"Shitshitshit fuck." I say immediately failing. "Ok I wasn't expecting that, chat. Won't happen again."

I hear a small laugh through my earphone. And lift one up.

"Shut the fuck up John." I throw at him. Chat explodes. I laugh and so does John. Him, having my twitch pulled up on his phone, was saying shit in chat but now that everyone knew he was in the same room as me they were shitting themselves. "Anyways let's do this."

I press restart and, now that I know the blocks start immediately I get the hang of it.

Needless to say, I keep her in check
She was all bad-bad, nevertheless (yeah)
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck (wreck)
Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck (wreck)
Needless to say, I'm keeping her in check
She was all bad-bad, nevertheless
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck
Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck
Thinkin' in a bad way, losin' your grip
Screamin' at my face, baby, don't trip
Someone took a big L, don't know how that felt
Lookin' at you sideways, party on tilt
Ooh-ooh, some things you just can't refuse
She wanna ride me like a cruise
And I'm not tryna lose

Swae Lee's voice rings through my earphones as I cut the blocks. I smile. This song is another one of those that produce that wired feeling. The one of nostalgia with no memories attached. So weird.

Then Post Malones part started. That when I joined in as well.

Every time I'm leavin' on ya
You don't make it easy, no, no
Wish I could be there for ya
Give me a reason to go
Every time I'm walkin' out
I can hear you tellin' me to turn around
Fightin' for my trust and you won't back down
Even if we gotta risk it all right now, oh
I know you're scared of the unknown (known)
You don't wanna be alone (alone)
I know I always come and go (and go)
But it's out of my control
And you'll be left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're a sunflower
I think your love would be too much
Or you'll be left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're the sunflower

I sing every word perfectly. Let's just say chats exploding with fanboys and girls. I always thought my voice was semi ok but ig they thought it was amazing.

I finish barely making it past the end. "Fuck yea, second try baby!"

Suddenly I see one chat..

Kryozgaming: Love you baby ;)

I roll my eyes ,"I love you too John. Stop feeding the stans look at them they'er going insane!" I hear him laugh through my headset.

Chat was imploding.

"Uh, I think I'm about done chat. We've been doing this for over three hours. Hold up lemme switch back to my webcam.

I switch over to my PC and turn the webcam on.

"John, come say hi." He gets up from my bed and bends down in front of the webcam.

He points at me,"Mine." He says and kisses me.

I laugh. "I guess we're public now." He laughs and stays to help answer some stream questions.

We skip over every one about our relationship. We've fed the stans enough.

I see cam.

Fitz: Heard you guys we're feeding stans. Tisk.

I laugh. "Hey Fitzy, nooo who told you that." John laughs.

I answer a couple more questions before it shows up that Tobys streaming.

"Ok guys. I'm done streaming today. I'm gonna host Toby y'all make sure to give him lots of love. Ok in 3 2 1..." And I start hosting Toby.

I turn to John. "You wanna know something?" He was sitting cross-legged on the ground so straughtle him.

"What's that baby?" He stares up at me, love in his eyes.

"It really turns me on when you get protective." I grab the collar of his shirt. "You should do it more often." Our noses were practically touching.

"Bet then." He breathes then locks our lips.

He flicks his tounge against my lip and I open and let him explore every inch of whats his.

We break for breath. "I love you." He says. I giggle. "I love you."

"You wanna go out tonight?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "Yea that'll be fun, are the boys coming?"

"Nope. Just us." He smiles. Genuinely. God makes me WEEETTT.

"I kinda like it when it's just us." I smirk.

He lifts us up and puts us on the bed. "Yea? Me too."

We continued to make out for twenty minutes or so.

I start to grind my hips on him, knowing exactly what I am doing.

He pushes me back a little and grunts. " Quit that."

"Quit what?" I ask batting my eyes innocently as I do it again.

His hands travel down my back. "That." He breathes.

"What this?" I do it again.

"God, yes."

"What you don't like it?" I wiggle on him. I can feel him getting bigger. It makes my smirk grow a bit wider.

"I like it alot, you cheeky cunt. Stop teasing."

I smile, "Don't tell me what to do." I grind my hips against his front one time and quickly jump off the bed.

I giggle as I try and run out of the room. He reaches out and catches me.

He bites down on my sweet spot that he managed to find. "You just wait till tonight, baby girl. Two can play that game." He then leaves me highly turned on.

I cross my arms. The fuck did I just get myself into. I giggle thinking of the stuff I might've gotten into.

I walk out of that room one happy ass girl.

1092
Cheeky little chapter ;) feedback feedback feedback y'all. Also what you thinks gonna happen next chapter?? Hehehe we'll see. Love you guys!

Damn I've written THREE chapters. I'm reeeallly in a writing mood rn. Two here and one for another book I'm working on ;) I'm not releasing that one until this ones finished though. Sorry I think I might loose interest in writing If I have too much to do. But theyer gonna be good, I hope :) love y'all.