Check

The air was hot and sticky. The emerald green light cast an ominous glow around the space as the tiny Princess lay cuffed to the bed. Her head whipped in confusion as she tried to adjust her eyes to see what else was around her.
"Told you I'd get you back pretty girl," a husky voice called to her from the shadows. She turned her head in the direction of the voice, but was met with complete darkness.
——

The Amsterdam vacation ended on a high note. Hennessy had tapped into her inner dom and Charlie couldn't be happier or more proud. And then there were three, she'd joke. She was intrigued at how the other wives gravitated towards Hennessy when she was in her dominant element and how much Hennessy enjoyed it. The student had quickly become the master, successfully domming almost every other wife in the house in a matter of days, something not even their husband could brag about doing. Speaking of their husband, Erik had begun to take notice of the discourse occuring in The Kompound and was far from pleased. That plus Charlie's instigation through consistent teasing had him heated. She'd call him at random times of the day to sing, "I turned your princess, I turned your princess, hahahahaha!" When he didn't answer her call, she'd facetime and hope he answered just to point and say, "Look at me, EYE am de captain now." Taunting him had become a hobby. After a series of meetings at the Outreach Center, he decided to drop by his first lady's office to let his frustrations be known.
She sat perched behind her desk, glasses sitting at the edge of her nose as she concentrated on whatever she was doing on her iMac. Her usually curly mane had been replaced by long black and green goddess locs and the olive green jumpsuit she wore was covered by her long white lab coat. She was effortlessly beautiful and if he weren't so upset with her, he would've allowed himself to be caught up in her aura.
"So you think you running shit now?" he accused, leaning on his forearms in front of her desk.
"Whatever could you be referring to, my love?" Hennessy questioned, feigning ignorance. One of the main reasons she wanted to dom was that she knew how much Erik hated power struggles. He never hesitated to flex and remind everyone that there was only room for one Alpha in The Kompound.
"You know damn well what I'm talking about, Monaé. You tryna take my spot or some shit?"
She knew he was upset because that was the only time he referred to her by her middle name but she only giggled at the question.
"Aww, what's the matter baby, you jealous?" she sneered as she reclined in her office chair, propping her feet up on the desk. Ever since that fateful night, docile Hennessy had been replaced by King Hennessy and King Hennessy didn't take anyone's shit, not even her beloved husband. She removed her feet from the desk and leaned on her forearms, mimicking his stance.
"Seems to me that King Henny's taking all your bitches, Daddy Erik. Pretty soon you'll be useless, nothing more than a dildo with a pulse." She stretched slightly, having been seated in the same spot for the last few hours.
"You got me fucked up!" he yelled, his deep baritone voice echoing throughout the dispensary. Hennessy only stared back in response. She was one of a few of his wives not afraid of his temper, having been around him so long. She was also Queen Brat and getting under his skin was her favorite past time. His dark chuckle as he sauntered over to her office door and locked it was her only indication that she'd probably pushed him too far.
"You must've forgotten who I was, baby girl. There's only room for one King in this house, and his name is Erik N'Jadaka Stevens-Udaku." Typically she'd bite her tongue, but since he decided to barge into her office and interrupt her day, her petty was on 10.
"You were only king for 18 hours, but whatever. You got it," she responded, waving her hands in the air around them for emphasis.
In a flash, he was on her side of the desk, quickly lifting her from her seat. One hand immediately gripped her throat while the other found its way to the zipper at the front of the jumpsuit. One tug and the entire suit was around her ankles. She mentally cursed herself for the lack of underwear as his thick fingers found the bundle of nerves at the apex of her thighs.
"You and Charlie have really been on that bullshit lately. I indulged y'all while we were on vacation, but all that shit is about to change now." His calloused fingertips rubbed circles on her clit as he continued to growl in her ear. Soft mewls and whimpers were the only sounds she could produce as her husband worked to build her orgasm.
"What's my name Hennessy?"
"Mmmm, shit," was her only response as he inserted two thick fingers into her. She cried out as he smacked her clit with his rough hand.
"Wrong answer, Princess, try again. What's my name?"
Her silence continued as she opted to fuck herself on his fingers rather than acknowledge the question he already knew the answer to. He indulged her for a bit, pumping his fingers a few more times before withdrawing them completely. She groaned in frustration, being mere seconds from her orgasm.
"Fix ya face. That's how all of our encounters will go until you remember your place in this marriage," he stated as he left the office, leaving her just the way he liked her bratty ass: naked, pissed off, and horny.

----

"You've got to do something about him, Charlie. I don't know how much more of this I can take," Hennessy whined. As promised Erik had successfully edged her in every sexual encounter they had and took all of her sex toys away.
"I'd be fine if I could masturbate. The asshole put cameras in my room and bathroom to make sure I'm not touching "his" pussy. I'm dying."
"I thought you wanted to be dominant? It's only been 2 days and you're already back acting like a whiny little brat. You gotta grow some balls if you wanna play with the big boys, Henny. Grab him by the nuts and MAKE him fuck you."
An a-ha moment washed over Henny that could be seen in her expression.
"As a matter of fact, where is he?! Go pop up on him and claim YOUR dick. TELL him you're not leaving without at least three orgasms and make him do it right then and there. You have to snatch the reigns, he won't just HAND them to you again," Charlie paused, hesitating, "..But make sure you're able to handle whatever it is you ask him for because he's greedy and sneaky. You know he is. Stay in control!"
With that, Charlie turned away, leaving the First Lady to her own devices. She knew how Erik could get when he felt like he was losing control, but unlike Hennessy, she knew how to put his bratty ass back in place. She giggled to herself as the image of one of their last encounters played in her head.
"Chill. You did like it when I rubbed your prostate so don't even act like that. You just scared. It's only me and you in here and you, a grown man, is scared of a lil poke poke."
"Charlie, don't fuckin play with me. You won't win, I promise you that."
"Just the tip. I promise I won't hurt you. It's gonna feel really good. You just gotta do what I say and be a good sub and then we can switch roles and I'll do whatever you want me to do."
"Anything?"
"Anything. You be good for me tonight and I promise you anything."
"You tell anyone about this, I'll kill you."
"No you won't, you love me. But my lips are sealed."
If Hennessy could harness the sex demon from the night of the ice bar, she'd have exactly what she wanted from him and more. Charlie was unconcerned. She had faith in the strong, creative dom Hennessy had become. Having experienced it herself, she knew that Erik would have no choice but to succumb. Go get that Daka Dick, she cheered silently. She couldn't stay. She, Angel, and Ryley had lunch and afternoon shopping plans.
Hennessy ventured to her bedroom, a devious plan in mind. She usually informed the Prince when she would be coming by his office, but today seemed to be the perfect day for a walk-in. She stepped into her lavish boutique style walk-in closet and ventured to the lingerie section. She'd been saving this particular outfit for a special occasion, but figured what the hell as she pulled it off the hanger.
She emerged from her room clad in an emerald green lace teddy with an attached garter belt. On her feet, she wore the green suede So Kate Louboutin pumps Bastion had gifted her for her birthday and to completely the look was the sheer deep green Marabou Cassandra gown that she only wore when she was feeling extra fancy. She left her locs free, giving herself a sexy Medusa look. She knew she was "That Bitch" and by the end of this encounter, her husband would too.
"Where you going dressed like that?" Aly'Sha questioned after she finished choking on her apple juice.
"Henny! Nut in my eye!" Josephine exclaimed from her spot on the couch. Henny giggled at their reactions as she made her way to the door.
"Out," she replied as she grabbed the keys to her Hennnessey Venom F5 and sauntered out of the house. If Erik wanted to play, she'd play, knowing she had just the right strategy to beat him at his own game.
"Daaaaaaaaammmmnn," Charlie squealed over facetime once Hennessy answered her call. Charlie was shook. The robe alone gave her Rihanna Needed Me/Woo vibes. "I just ask one thing Green Queen. When you make him grovel? Put it on facetime and let me see his face so I can laugh in it."
Henny cackled as she raced down the expressway. She loved the way Charlie gassed her up, especially now since her nerves had started to kick in.
"Of course I will, my love. That nigga will regret the day he ever crossed King Hennessy."