CHECKMATE

"Hello, Welcome to the Oakland branch of the Wakandan Outreach Center. How may I assist you?" spoke Nia, Erik's newest executive assistant.
"I need to speak with Prince N'Jadaka if he's available."
"He's in a meeting at the moment, but should be wrapping up pretty soon."
"Would it be a problem if I waited for him in his office?" Hennessy inquired, tossing her long locs over to one shoulder. The glorified secretary hesitated for a minute before continuing.
"Umm, I-I don't think Mrs. Stevens-Udaku would take too kindly to someone being in his office dressed in such a manner." Hennessy's loud laugh resembled that of her husband's as she cackled at the young woman's choice of words. She knew that Nia was referring to Angel, the creole firecracker that often visited their husband when he was on his lunch break.
"Nia, darling there are 11 Mrs. Stevens-Udaku's, and I happen to be the first on the roster," Henny explained.
"O-Oh! Forgive me, Princess. You just don't look —"
"Quit while you're ahead, young one," a deep voice boomed from behind the desk. Suddenly a large man dressed in the finest Wakandan fur appeared from the shadows.
"Princess," he spoke as he looked down at her, amusement evident.
"Lord M'Baku," Hennessy spoke.
"Does Prince N'Jadaka know you're here, dressed like... this," he inquired taking in her appearance.
"He does not and you won't open your gorilla mouth to him about it either," she replied, turning away from the large man.
"Don't hurt him too bad, Princess," he called behind her, chuckling to himself as her soft giggle reached his ears. With a flip of her long locs, the young woman made her way to the Prince's office, gaining more than a few stares from the other employees. The whispering grew louder as she sauntered into the Prince's office and closed the door behind her. This little visit was about to be interesting.
By the time the meeting was over, the entire center was abuzz about the mysterious woman in green. Erik only shook his head as he overheard the conversations, not knowing that the mystery woman belonged to him.
"Man I wanna be like you when I grow up, E," Christian, a young computer engineer, spoke.
"What you talking about Chris?" Erik questioned.
"You got fine ass bitches doing freaky deaky pop-ups to ya office." Erik raised an eyebrow in amusement. He'd spoken with all of his wives at some point in the day and neither of them had mentioned stopping by.
"I'm married, young buck. Ain't nobody popping up to my office."
"Lie again," Natalia, T'Challa's assistant called out. "She's in there now, dressed like she just left the pole."
Erik was definitely intrigued now. Maybe it was Josephine. This type of thing was right up her alley... or possibly Bastion.
"What she look like?" He asked, adjusting his tie. Christian was quick to answer.
"She short, thick as fuck and she got black and green dreads." Erik stopped him mid-sentence.
"She got scars like me?"
"Yes," Natalia responded. Now he was pissed. Hennessy was still on her bullshit. It wasn't like her to show up unannounced and she damn sure knew better than to show up wearing anything that showed off what belonged to him.
_________________

The sounds of Dej Loaf's Me, You, and Hennessy reached Charlie's ears just as her client was leaving.
"Wassup Thicc Mama?" Charlie called as she answered the Facetime call.
"You said call you when I made it to his office. Well, I'm here. His assistant said that he was in a meeting so I'm waiting for him."
"Good. He'll never know what hit him. And like I told you before, make him fuck you."
"Oh I will, and you'll be right here with me watching it all play out," Hennessy stated as she placed her phone in the African-printed cupholder beside her. Her phone case blended effortlessly with the intricate designs of the cup, a gift from Shuri the last time she visited.
"Mute your phone, I can hear his voice in the hallway."
"Yes King Hennessy," Charlie teased before silencing her phone.
Erik's jaw tightened he closer he, Natalia, and Chris got to his office. When they reached his door, he peeked through the small glass window. Sure enough, the First Lady sat her fine ass on his desk looking like a green goddess. His dick twitched at the sight of her, but he quickly regained his composure before turning to Natalia.
"Tell T'Challa I won't be making it to our next few meetings. I have an unruly brat to tame."
"I thought you said you were married," Christian accused.
"I am, and that's my wife," Erik replied before opening the door and stepping in. He let down the dark blinds that covered the window before turning to the small woman.
"You must think you're Julia Roberts or some shit," he growled as he stepped closer to her.
"Nah, but I am a pretty woman," she giggled.
He chuckled darkly as he closed the distance between them, stripping out of his suit jacket and tie along the way.
"What you doing here, Princess?" he asked as he continued forward.
"I came to collect what's mine," she replied looking up at him.
"Yours?"
"Mine."
"I see you still on this King Hennessy bullshit. Need I remind you who Daddy is?"
"No, but I'm about to show you who Mama is," she responded as she pressed a red bottom into his chest, effectively halting his movements. He bit his lip as he looked down at her foot and then back at her face. As the energy of the room shifted, she could've sworn she heard a faint whimper escape his lips. CHECKMATE.
"Hennessy," he strained out trying his hardest to maintain control of the situation and failing quickly.
"Yes, Daka?" she purred in the innocent voice that always made his knees buckle.
"Fuck," he whispered as he rubbed himself through his dress pants.
"Speak up, Daka. Mama can't understand you when you mumble."
"You playing a dangerous game, Hennessy," he managed to growl once he regained his composure.
"I know I am, but unlike you, I'm going to win. On your knees." He looked at her like she'd grown three heads.
"Charlie really got you feeling yourself, huh? Nah babygirl, I'm not getting on my knees for nobody." Before he could process the action, her tiny hand connected with his face with a sharp smack before she soothed it with a gentle rub; just like Charlie taught her.
"I said on your knees and I won't repeat myself."
________________________