20

Those two weeks went by really fast and next thing I knew I was getting married at 18 years old but for publicity? Or real life?
Here is the arrangements for the boys: Michael then Awsten as the best man then Remington Otto and Geoff as the groomsmen
This is the girls arrangements: me then my maid of honour grace, then my 3 friends as my bridesmaids
My father then walked me down the isle. They all stood up when I walked by. Dominic has tears even Remington Otto and Geoff had tears, but the people on my side didn't. Anyway I felt happy. Our wedding was on the beach and Michael was out there waiting, it started in 5 minutes,
I walked towards the isle, I looked at the decorations. My time came I was turning the corner, I was blown away by the way it looked dad put a lot of work into it, then I looked towards Michael? He had a few tears in his eyes, I only knew him for two weeks and we were getting married was this REAL? We were going to be together. I reached the platform and passed my flowers to grace Michael grabbed my hands "incredible." He whispered I looked down, this boy gets me to blush, our prissy named max started to step forward it was shorter than I wanted within 20 minutes we were saying our vows "Vicky and Michael, you can say your vows now." Ma. Said. Pulling out the small sheet of paper that held my vows "michael Clifford? When I met you two weeks ago you've been always close, our love 💖 has grown and since now it's grown into true love, you and are are meant to be and I couldn't be more happier. I'll be with you always, I'll always support and love you no matter what happens to us and I promise to always be with you no matter where you are." I looked up to see Michael's smiling face.
I've never seen him so happy?" My. Clifford, your turn." Max told him. He pulled out a small sheet of paper.
"Vicky ******, I've known you for 2 weeks, you've been there for me, I'll always be there for you never letting love go away, you're my world, I promise I'll never forget about you, baby your on my mind, the words can't describe the way you've made me feel, I promise to always be the light, no matter what I'll never forget the love.@ Michael finished the last thing with sparkling eyes, I had tears and I was smiling, " By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Max yelled, we leaned in and we placed our lips together. The kiss made me forget about everything.

After that took place we went back into the building that held the food. After everyone ate it was time to have our first dance, Michael grabbed my hand and A thousand years by Christina Perri played,  we danced to the music and he twirled me around making me laugh, after the song ended we kissed," Vicky I love you so much." Michael had whispered in my ear" I blushed and looked at my dad." I love you, even more and forever Michael " I said back.