Reincarnated

Y/n drifted in darkness, devoid of light, sound, or any sensation. He simply floated.

Y/n wondered, "Where am I? The last thing I remember is being in a car. But where was I headed? If this is what they call reincarnation, at least I'll have a second chance at life."

Suddenly, Y/n awoke in an unfamiliar cave. He examined himself and found no wounds. He stood up and looked at his reflection in the water, cautiously touching his face and then his neck.

Y/n thought, "So my head is intact. Thank goodness I wasn't decapitated by that sheet metal. Though I do look quite different now."

A voice, identified as Grima, spoke, "Of course, you've been reincarnated."

Startled, Y/n asked, "Who said that?"

Grima replied, "I did. I'm the one who resides within you."

Curious, Y/n inquired, "So, where are we?"

Grima answered, "We're in a cave where the storm dragon once lived."

Understanding dawned on Y/n as he said, "Ah, I see."

Grima advised, "It's best for you to fight and acquire new skills."

Y/n thought, "So, it's like a video game. Alright, I can handle that."

Y/n journeyed through the caves, slaying monsters and gaining new skills by observing and memorizing their abilities.

Y/n commented, "I don't mind the cave, but what's the deal with you, Grima?"

Grima replied, "'I'm Grima, the fell dragon. I am a god and stronger than any demon lord."

Y/n retorted, "Someone seems to have a god complex."

A new voice chimed in, belonging to Anakos, "Tell me about it."

Y/n asked, "Who are you?"

Anakos introduced himself, saying, "I am Anakos, the forgotten dragon."

Impressed, Y/n remarked, "Oh, cool."

Anakos redirected the focus, saying, "Now that's settled, let's get back to training."

A montage of Y/n killing monsters, combining skills, and manipulating purple and blue flames was shown.

Y/n pondered, "It seems this place was once filled with magic. I wonder what happened."

Y/n noticed a distinct smell and knelt down to examine the ground.

Anakos stated, "A slime was here."

Curious, Y/n asked, "A slime?"

Grima urged, "Yes, but we should investigate further, just to be safe."

Y/n agreed, saying, "Yeah, let's do that."

Y/n stood up and continued walking, searching for the exit of the cave. Eventually, he reached a steel door. Taking a deep breath, he pushed it open, revealing the blinding sunlight.

Y/n exclaimed, "Wow, I'm finally out!"

Grima added, "Yes, it's nice out here. Now let's go crush some skulls!"

Taken aback, Y/n responded, "What's wrong with you?"

Anakos interjected, "He's been like that his whole life."

Y/n sighed and began walking, observing the scenic surroundings and the sky filled with running monsters and chirping birds.

Y/n admired, "Wow, it's such a beautiful place. By the way, if I have both of you, what does that make me?"

Anakos answered, "You're a dragon lord."

Y/n grinned, saying, "Cool, cool."

Continuing on, Y/n spotted a village in the distance. He kept walking until he was greeted by a few hobgoblins.

An unidentified person welcomed him, saying, "Hello, welcome to our village."

Y/n replied, "Hi there, my name is Y/n L/n."

A muscular hobgoblin named Rigurd pointed at himself and smiled, introducing himself as Rigurd.

Y/n inquired, "Is there a leader here? I'd like to speak with them."

Rigurd nodded and led Y/n to a larger tent.

Rigurd informed, "Lord Remiru, there's someone here to see you."

Remiru responded, "Oh, bring him in."

Y/n walked into the tent, looking down, and said, "So, you're the boss."

Remiru acknowledged, "Yes, I am. And who might you be?"

Y/n introduced himself, saying, "I'm Y/n L/n, and I'm a dragon lord."

(A/n: and scene I hope you enjoyed)