001: Lone wolf in the outside

In a dark office, Yoongi laid back against his chair and shut his dark chocolate orbs after finishing all the paperworks for this month.

Of course, he is the leader of the Fryron pack after all.

The alpha leader is being mixed by the feeling of tiredness and stress, even he can say that for himself. All of his senses are weakened and can be treated by taking a nice rest, because he doesn't have a mate to fasten his recovery.

He sighed at the thought, because he didn't found his mate somewhere in the crowded city. He had been accompanied with many wolves, but none of them hit impactly his nostrils with their scents, even how pleasant and sweet they smelled.

Mates, such a beautiful word to hear but it is difficult to find.

They can only be navigated through capturing their scents.

It's so myterious, but that is how it works.

"Hyung, Can I come in?" a voice had suddenly interrupted his busy mind.

"Yeah sure, come in" Yoongi replied as he straighten his position.

Jimin appeared from the door of the office with a big smile on his face which made the alpha confused about what is the source of his joy, probably he found a mate already.

"Jimin-ah, what's with that smile?" Yoongi lean forward to his table, feeling kind of excited and ready to hear about the good news that the omega bring today.

"Hyung, Kookie is fully recovered. The doctor said that he can leave the hospital tomorrow. I cannot wait spend time with him".

"I see, that's good to hear, Jimin-ah. Can you please help out cleaning Jungkook's bedroom for his arrival tomorrow?"

"Sure thing, Yoongi-hyung" the omega complied and leave the office immediately.

Jeon Jungkook, one of the youngest alpha of the Fryron pack. He is Jimin's closest friend and everyone thought that he is the omega's mate due to how he always sticks around with Jimin much. And for Jimin, the young alpha is his bundle of joy. When Jungkook is still a young lad, Jimin is the one who stand as a parent to him, even helping him doing his homeworks and teaches him moral values.

After few years had past when Min Yoongi became the new alpha leader of the Fryron pack, some had been noticed the way that Jungkook looks at Jimin is quite unalike from before. There is a big chance that maybe the alpha starting developing some romantic feelings for Park Jimin.

If that happens, Yoongi won't be against to his emotional state because he trusted Jungkook, he trusted that he will be a good mate for the omega, Park Jimin.

"Good for them," Yoongi uttered softly before laying his back again to his chair.

__________________________________

"Jin-hyung, are sure you're going to dicuss this with Min Yoongi?"

"We are great friends. Besides he doesn't want to let the members of his pack will get hurt, especially the omegas"