Devius attack

About three weeks have passed in Bandle city , and Speedy and Tristana were hitting it off while Teemo was still annoyed over whats happening. Teemo went to talk to Tristana but before he can open his mouth the ground started shaking , buildings got smashed , people were being killed Teemo watched while his city was being destroyed.

Darius "the hand of noxus" was involved as he and his brother Draven "the blood brother" destroyed the city they caught Tristana . Teemo tried to do something but before he could a huge machine came caught him and speedy and ran. It was rumble the mechanic Teemo was mad he was irritated he could not do anything.

Hours passed , minutes , seconds they could not do anything . They talked planned it they decided to get a huge army , go to noxus and attack. They wondered if the plan would work . Rumble took out his map and showed them the destinations they needed to find Kennen " The Heart of Tempest" and Fizz too . They needed Jayce , Vi , and Ezreal from Piltover. And they figured they had to visit Frejlord to get Ashe . This is how our three heroes started their long journey to save Tristana and defeat Noxus but will they be able to do that?