~Chapter 3: Toy Bonnie's Hate for the Old~

*Vincent's POV*
I was walking towards the store that Isabella was seen at and I went up to the cashier. "I need to see the recordings from last week." I told the cashier and he looked at me with a bored look.

"Last week? Sorry, I can't give you the footage if you're not a policeman."He said, crossing his arms. "It's against the rules of this place."

"Listen. The girl that was murdered here last week was my daughter and I'm a security guard. I know very well how to handle things like these. Not to mention, I was hired as a temporary replacement for an officer working on the case. So, let me see the footage for last week, and we won't have any problems." Snowflake gave a growl at the cashier with her tail raised in an 'I'm about to pounce you you don't do it' way.

It was one thing I enjoyed about Snowflake. Very loyal dogs, if you treat them right. Snowflake barked loudly, which startled the cashier. He literally jumped back into the shelves of cigarettes. "Oh and, while at it, I'll buy some cigars." I said, stepping back. Snowflake took a step in front of me, still growling at the cashier.

"G-Get that mutt out of here! Dogs aren't allowed in this store!" He said and I chuckled a bit.

"Hear him, Snow?" I looked at Snowflake and her growling got deeper. "For your information, she's a Siberian Husky. Not a mutt. And this girl here, was very loyal to my daughter and she's just as loyal to me. After my daughter died, I took matters into my own hands, as her father. Now, here's the deal." I leaned on the counter. "I don't know who killed my daughter cause I was at work, doing my usual routine. That footage your hiding though, is a major clue to finding out, though."

"Look, I-I don't have the footage! The police took it, so I don't have it anymore! My boss gave it away to the local police department!" I rose both brows and Snowflake stopped growling, before she looked at me.

"Good, that's all I needed to know." I said, smiling like nothing happened. I clicked my tongue twice and grabbed the cigars that were on the table while leaving the money for it on the counter. "Thanks for the help." I turned around and started leaving, with Snowflake close behind.

I walked outside and allowed Snowflake through, before closing the door to the shop. Snowflake gave a small whine and I looked at her for a second. "Don't worry yet, Snowflake." I looked back in front of me. "We'll find her killer."

*Bell's POV*
I was in the second party room, looking at some fresh drawings children drew earlier this morning. I started to hang them up on the wall to help display them and the people that worked here wouldn't have to do it themselves....even though I ended up elbowing one of them and scaring two of them.

I finished putting them up and sighed. 'Finally. I guess that'll do for now.' I heard a thump come from the hall and I leaned out the doorway to see Mangle ended up falling.

"Sorry!" She looked at me with a small wave and I blinked.

"Uh...you okay, Mangle?" I asked, with my tail heightened a bit.

"I'm fine. By the way, have you seen Marionette?" I thought over for a second.

"No. He's probably still in his present box. Have you checked there?" I asked and she seemed to think for a second.

"Yeah, but I didn't see him. I'll go double check, just in case." And with that, Mangle left down the hall again. I chuckled for a second before I heard a voice behind me out of nowhere.

"Thanks for that." I yelped a bit, looking to see if was Marionette, sitting on the table....

In human form? That's a rare sight.