~Chapter 5: Old Chica's Little Brother~

*Bell's POV*
I managed to get everything cleaned up and I sighed, 'Finally. Now, I just need to be able to clean myself off. Maybe I should ask Mangle or one of the Chicas if they could spare some clothes for me to use for now.' I thought, sighing. I thought about how each one dressed and I groaned. 'Never mind about the Chicas...just Mangle...' I left the room and I headed towards Kids Cove. Mangle was sure to be there, at least.

When I got to the Kids Cove, I opened the curtains to see it had the same sort of set up as Pirate's Cove used to have except without all the pirate-y things. I kinda miss that touch about it. "Hey, Bell!" Mangle exclaimed standing on the ceiling. I looked up at her.

"You startled me a bit but, I guess I'm doing fine. Besides Marionette forcing me and Foxy into cleaning up paint in my room." I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck. Mangle giggled a bit.

"He's always been like that in a way. I guess he's always had that kind of demeanor. Usually he's shy but he also has the leadership skills." I gave her a confused look.

"He didn't act very shy around me." I stated, confused.

"He probably knew you before then." My eyes widened slightly and I thought over it. "Go ahead and start getting cleaned up. I'll get some clothes set up for you." I nodded and left Kids Cove. I went to the Supply closet and grabbed some animatronic cleaning supplies. I was just going to clean myself off as an animatronic since it was probably easier this way.

*Time Skip*
When I finished cleaning myself off, I had everything put back and I changed into clothes Mangle gave me. They were comfortable, but, I felt a slight need for an eye patch cause I felt like I was cosplaying a pirate or something. Oh well. I could live with it. I kinda didn't feel the need to get one though.

Cause I think it would've meant snagging one from Foxy. And I don't think Foxy had a very thoughtful liking to that. He was kinda crabby when I first met him as an animatronic. Well, at least when he was the animatronic, not me.

I heard footsteps walking and I instinctively looked at the curtains with Mangle. They didn't sound like another animatronic's footsteps, which were usually heavy and obviously metallic.

"When is the transfer coming over?" Someone asked and another voice sounded.

"It'll take a little bit, all right?" It sounded like Dad. "Just get it done!"

"But, sir-" I heard the voice say and I peeked through the curtain slightly to see my father and a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. "H-How would we be able to put Golden Freddy on stage or something? B-Besides, the Old Animatronics are already taking up some of the space in the Parts and Services." He said, nervously.

Even I couldn't blame him at this point. Dad can be pretty intimidating a lot of the time but he really isn't trying to.

*Sarah's POV*

"Tch, damn animatronics. They killed my Mikey." I said, frowning. "And it is all because of him." I stared at my computer screen that replayed the tape that I had cut out from the store's security camera. "But, I got something in return. And I figured out your little secret." I chuckled to a small laugh. "Considering, you even let your own children fall victim to each one of them. I guess that I could've done better on my project than he ever did. Vincent Afton."

I grabbed a remote and smirked, before pressing a button. "But, she's not all that seems, I suppose." I pressed a button with a skull on it and laughed. "Let the fun begin~. This for you, Mikey-poo~."

*Third Person POV*

At about the time the button was pushed, Bell's scream was heard for moment, but then silence which made Marionette and Foxy head towards her room in a rush of worry. "Bell?" All the Old animatronics, Mangle, and Toy Chica ran to the room as well.