My Story (a Harry Styles fanfiction)

Im 26 years old, my names is Lauren Styles (formally Lauren Thomas) and I think i just killed my husband.

When i was 17 years old i met Harry Styles while he was on tour in Florida. He asked me what my twitter name was, i was an obsessed fan so i knew that meant he was interested. Harry was the one i loved the most out of the group so that made me sooo happy. I gave him my twitter and cell phone number. He asked me if after everything calms down if i wanted to get a coffee. "i'd love to babe" i told him then when i left the table i looked back and winked. I tried to play it cool but on the inside i was dead. After everything calmed down Harry texted me asking where i was. I told him that i was at the coffee shop down the street and i was waiting for him. I was so freaking excited.

When harry came to the coffee shop i was really surprised. I didnt expect Harry freaking Styles to really meet me Lauren Thomas a normal 17 year old. When he started talking a bomb went off in my mind. Im literally in love with him. He asked me what my favorite part of the concert was.

"i was paying attention to you have the time, so probably during Up All Night when you hip thrusted" i said with a smile then took a sip of my coffee. "Ya know Lauren, i think your really beautiful." i just sat there and blushed. "thanks, i think your really...hot" i laughed a little bit and so did he. Before we knew it it was past 12:30. I was surprised it was that late. I had to go home or my mom would kill me. She probably already was. "Harry, im really sorry but i have to go! Maybe ill see you another time?" before harry could answer i left.