The Unexpected

And here we are with the next chapter, enjoy!

...

Obito pov

I have to say, that was actually quite smart, yet stupid for getting herself injured like that, though her actions did get her team first place. Sasuke is definitely wrong about her, Sakura Haruno is strong, reckless, but strong. I might choose her, though we shall see with the finals. I looked back at the rest of the Akatsuki, and saw Itachi was smirking at Sasuke while teasing.

"Heh, thought she's weak. First place, that's got to hurt the Todoroki family's pride."

"Shut up Itachi, this doesn't prove anything. She's still-"

"I disagree on that."

"..."

"... Sir, are you actually interested in her? For real?"

I nodded my head, and turned my attention back to the U.A students, they are quite interesting, especially Haruno. The the score on the boards had appeared on the monitor, and I groaned to see that this is going to be a long day. Just then one of kids raised his hand, and said something to Midnight, and she had announced that he had withdrawn from the battle. After that more and more students had agreed to step down, and I wanted to sigh in relief that they quit. The less of these kids battle, the better, I really don't like sitting in the damn forsaken sun all day. In the end only 16 kids were competing against each other. On the monitor they layed the contestants to fight against each other, and here is what the result are.

Block A

Izuku Midoriya Vs Momo Yaoyorozu

Hanta Sero Vs Shoto Todoroki

Tenya Iida Vs Ibara Shiozoki

Denki Kaminari Vs Mei Hatsume

Block B

Sakura Haruno Vs Hitoshi Shinsou

Eijirou Kirishima Vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Fumigake Tokoyami Vs Mina Ashido

Katsuki Bakugou Vs Ochako Uraraka

Well this is going to be very interesting, I wonder how things will turn out in these battles.

...

Normal pov

Sakura stared at her opponent's name, narrowing her eyes, she guessed it was the purple haired guy who had won second place. She turned to Shinsou who was busy walking towards her, wearing a lazy smirk.

"Sakura Haruno right?"

"... *I have a feeling that I shouldn't talk.*..."

"... Well, I'm Hitoshi Shinsou. Good luck then fighting against me."

Sakura stared at him, but then smiled brightly and sticked out her hand, showing that she looks forward to it. Shinsou blinked before staring at her hand, though he took it and shaked it before letting go and walked away. Sakura let out a sigh of relief, though she squeaked and jumped in surprise when someone had placed a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see who it was, before sighing again.

"Oijiro, you scared me-"

"Sakura, we need to talk."

"H-huh?"