Let the training begin

Alright readers, here we go, the next chapter! Enjoy!

...

Normal pov

Obito was mad, people could clearly see as his left eyebrow twitch viciously with anger, making Izuku and Sakura pale. With a blink of an eye, Obito was suddenly in front of Hidan and grabbed him by the throat and slammed him hard again the broken wall. Kakuzu flinched at the sound of Hidan choking, though the two students trembled in fear while they were holding each other. After giving Hidan a look of warning, he let go and sighed in annoyance while he walked his way towards the petrified students, while giving Kakuzu the same warning glare.

"Sorry you guys had to see that."

"I-i-i-it's f-fine!"

Sakura only nodded her head, though she was still holding on to Izuku while he did the same with Sakura, making Obito frown that he scared the two students. Shaking his head, Obito began to walk away and motion them to follow, and they did in a quick pace, not wanting to anger him more. They walked in silence as they followed Obito, though Sakura couldn't help but wonder where she heard his name before while Izuku had suddenly began to mumble his infamous mutters. Obito glance at Izuku with confusion as Sakura began to face palm herself, not sure how to feel right now.

"Is he always like this?"

"When he's too interested and taking notes, nervous or forming a plan, yes he is."

"It's creepy, make his stop."

Nodding quickly, Sakura placed a hand over his mouth, making the guy squeak in shock at the sudden action, but the realized he muttered out loud again. He quickly bowed repeatedly while apologising for muttering out loud, and then blushed in embarrassment as Sakura giggled while Obito shook his head. They continued walking towards his office, though no one noticed that Kakuzu and Hidan was following them, until Hidan let out a yawn and Kakuzu grunted in displeasure.

' When did they follow!?'

...

"Kakashi, you're worry too much."

"I can't help it, I don't know what the Akatsukis will do to her and her classmate Midoriya."

"I'm sure they're fine, remember Sakura is a big girl now, she can take care of herself."

Letting out a sigh, Kakashi nodded his head and continue to do his paper to try and get his mind off of Sakura's internship. It's in his nature to worry about the pink haired heroin. Though Yamato was right, Sakura isn't the same frighten shy girl he met all those years ago, so shaking his head, Kakashi forced himself to think about work.

' I hope they are treating right.'

...

"You!?"

Izuku blinked in surprise as Sakura had pointed an accusing finger at a boy their age who was glaring at them, well mostly at Sakura. He had spikey black hair that was weirdly form of a chicken's behind (A/N: I'm so evil, MWAHAHAHAHA!!), red eyes that looked like it glowed, and his skin was light, like he had never been touched by the sun before. Izuku didn't really like the way this kid behaved though, he's acting like Todoroki before he fought him. And the way Sakura hissed and glared at the guy made him think that it's best to stay out of his way to avoid trouble.

"What the fuck are you doing here bastard!?"

"Tsk, still annoying as ever, I live here, if it isn't obvious by what I'm wearing."

"Grrrr, why you little!"

"Sakura, please calm down."

Izuku had immediately stood in front of a now pissed off Sakura as he tried to calm her down, he was rather terrified bof her expression. But he stood his ground and tried to get her attention on him, luckily it was helping as her snarling turned to a confused frown.