Chapter six: Dare

Yawning I stretch and turn over. Half screaming I hit the floor. Sitting up fast I look around. Where am I?! Oh duh.

Hearing two pairs of feet running fast the door is flung open and I'm blinded by light. Covering my face with my arm I turn my head away. Wait?

Quickly pulling the blanket over me I blush. Damn it, lord knows what all Jack saw considering that fact I literally have nothing on. "Wait, how did I get here?" I say confused.

"You two decided it was a good idea to get yourselves drunk. When I found you Jack was singing some gibberish song as loud at he could and you were talking to I don't know who because no one was listening in the same gibberish Jack was singing in.

Laughing I look at jack and say, "So you like to sing huh? You'll have to teach me that little song of yours you came up with all by yourself," I say teasingly.

Blushing he looks away then says, "Only if you teach me your own special language that you created and introduce me to the friend that only you can see." Now it was my turn to blush and look away.

Snorting Jack's mom says, "Match made in heaven. When you children are done embarrassing the other breakfast is ready." Then walks away.

"Close the door and don't go anywhere I'm not done talking to you," I say. Him closing the door I get dressed. Opening the door I say, "Enter if you dare," in a terrible accent.

"If I dare? Whatcha gonna do? You a vampire now?" He says raising an eyebrow.

Smiling I reply, "You're a smart one, didn't expect you to figure it so fast." He gives me a look that says, "You're a what now?!" Laughing I say, "I'm kidding. That's not what I really am."

"Thank God," he says putting a hand over his heart. Rolling my eyes I plop down on the bed. So soft!

"Of course that's not what you really are. You're a bed hog, now move over so I can sit down too," he tells me.

"I don't wanna," I reply.

"Fine, I'll do it the hard way then," he says in a voice that makes me raise an eyebrow. Does he realize that that can be taken in a wrong way? Lifting my head off the bed I'm about to look at him as ask what he means by that but I'm suddenly lifted off the bed.

"Jack!" I yell so loud that I think even the people outside could hear.

"What?" Jack yells back just as loud.

"You dipwad!" I yell back at him. And just like that the yell war begins.

"Crazy!" he yells at me.

"Idiot!"

"Lug!"

"Stupid!"

"You're stupid!"

"You're stupid, stupid," I yell back at him.

"You're more stupid!"

"I know you are, glad we're finally on the same page!" I yell back even louder than him. He seems to have taken that as a challenge.

"Yes I am glad that we're finally on the same page that you're stupid," he yells. Mer ears!

"Are you trying to make me go deaf?" I yell back louder then him.

"What's that I can't hear you!" Gosh how much louder can he yell.

"Did you hear something," I yell as loud as my voice can possibly go. "Put me down you dipwad, I prefer to travel by using my feet not be being carried!" My throat is killing me.

Walking into the kitchen with me still over his shoulder both Tea's sister and dad start laughing. Annoyed I say, "Fine, you won't put me down I'm not letting go of you!" Then I wrap my arms around his waist as tight as I can.

"You want to bet on that?" He asks.

"Yes, yes I do actually," I reply matter of factly. Can't wait to see the look on his face when I win!

"Okay then if I win you have to, hmmm, let me think. You'll have to, you know what I'll tell you telepathically," he tells me.

Blushing as I hear what I have to do if he wins I reply what he'll have to do if I win. "If I win then you'll have to kiss the girl you like the most and do whatever I say for a whole day,"

"Deal," he says.

"In that case hit me with your best shot!" I tell him.

Hearing him laugh I say, "What's so funny huh?"

"I'm just thinking about the look on your face when I win," he replies.

Before I can reply he rolls forwards on the floor. Surprised I let go of him and let out a tiny scream. The next thing I know he has me pinned down to the floor.

"Howdidyoudothat?" I say so fast I don't think he'll be able to understand what I said.

"Guess what?" He says.

"What?" I say.

"I won," he replies.

"You...Damn it!" I yell.

He bursts out laughing.

"Oh shut up would ya, this ain't over," I mutter.

"How is this not over? I won," he asks.

"I have to get my revenge of course," I say as though the answer was obvious.

Standing up he offers me his hand. Looking at his hand then looking at him I grab a pillow off the couch and throw it at him get up and walk away snickering.

"See what I was telling you about," Jack's mom says. "They really are a match made in heaven aren't they?"

Turning around I say, "More like a match made in hell," Smiling I just thought of the perfect thing to say. "I mean we do make a pretty good team causing trouble together."

Tea's dad turns to Jacks mom and says, "Dear lord it's a minagore Tea in the making!" Snickering I glance over to Jack and burst out laughing.

"You should see the look on your face! I wish I had a camera so I could take a picture! Priceless!" I say half dying of laughter.

"You better hope you're a fast runner!" Jack says.

"You should be saying that to yourself. Catch me if you can!" I say then I take off running out the door and straight into the woods. Hopefully I can use the woods to my advantage. I'm so accustomed to the forest that I have no trouble running in it. Looking behind me he's close. Frick! I start running faster.

Classic me just has to trip over a tree root and fall. No! Within seconds Jack has me pinned to the ground. "I would like to personally thank that tee root," he says to me.

"Dipwad," I mutter. Damn it!

"You know, I think now is the perfect time to do what I, we made a deal on if you lost," he tells me.

"You're kidding right?" I say. He has to be kidding.

"Nope. A deal is a deal." He says matter of factly. He's really going to do it? Oh shizzle he's really going to do it! Someone help me!

"Did you think I was kidding?" he asks looking dow at me.

"Maybe," I say looking away. No doubt I'm blushing.

"Okay how about this. In two days is the full moon. I'll do it then. Until then I'll do something different. That sound okay?" He asks. Then says, "You know there's no way I'm going to let you get out of this right?."

"Fiiiiiiiiine," I say singing. "So about this something different?" I ask.

"Speaking about that," he says.

Is he going to continue talking or what? What is he doing? Jumping I don't think I've ever been more surprised before in my life. The one boy I've ever had a crush on is kissing me! I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Whatever for once in my life I'm happy. I'm going to enjoy this moment. Kissing him back I can tell it surprises him.