[3]

Jimin pov.

I was so happy I got to talk to (y/n) again. Together with the other members, we entered the van and drove back to the dorms. The others haven't heard of my sister, let alone know she exists.

"Have you heard?" I adverted my gaze to the person sitting next to me.
"Heard what?" I shot a confused look at Jungkook.

"There will be people coming from America." I pretended to look surprised.

Aish

~

After our manager explained everything about the people from America, we all looked surprised. By that I mean everyone else except me.

We were still talking about the topic. I kept playing with the necklace and the others noticed it.

"Seriously what's the deal with the necklace?" I shot my head up to the owner of the voice, it was no other that our leader RM.

"None of your concern." I replied with the same answer that I always do.

"No, we are tired of your fucking excuses!" I widened my eyes at Yoongi's sudden outburst.
The atmosphere changed completely.

"Hey now, if he doesn't want to tell, so be it. Anyways'' Jin breathed in. I got a bad feeling and the others did too. We covered our ears just in time.

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU MIN YOONGI!? Don't use that type of language in front of the Maknae!"
With that Jin proceeded to cover Jungkook's ears and saving me in the process.

''Jin, I'm 22-''

"Anyways, who wants to eat?" Jin interrupted Jungkook, it took other by surprise since the tone of his voice changed completely. Everyone agreed and Jin already left to go and cook.

Everyone was silent because of Jin's scolding. But suddenly the silence was broken by a thud. I looked at what had happened only to find Hoseok beating Tae with his leg. I stood up and helped Tae with bringing Hoseok down.

"What happened?" I asked Tae.

"He took my alien." Tae pouted.

Aish this kid

"What's going on here?" Namjoon suddenly came out of nowhere, causing all of us to have literal heart attacks.

While they were distracted I quickly stole the alien from Hoseok.

But when I wasn't careful Namjoon snatched it away. He raised his hand with the alien up. I tried to take it back but,

I.

Was.

Too.

Short.

*cry*

I scoffed at Rapmon's tactic to prevent me from getting the alien. He started laughing and while doing that Tae snatched the alien, but abandoning the plushie after 5 minutes.

All that drama for nothing...

"Why want the plushie if you're not gonna play with it?"

''Reasons.'' Tae sassily replied while playing with his phone. I just nodded and continued doing what I was doing, so nothing.

-

Y/N POV

-

The day of the trip was almost here, we practised endlessly. The choreo was really hard but we managed to pull it off.

We were going to participate as the background dancers for the songs: Fire, Idol and Mic Drop. 

''Are there any more songs we will be dancing to?'' Asked Emily, tired written on her face as she gulped down a glass of water. The other four turned to me, I looked down on the paper I was holding and read:

''Me and Emily are going to dance to Jimin's solo song Lie...Daniel and Julian are gonna dance to Jungkook's Begin. That's all it says.'' I finished.

''What about me?'' Hannah exclaimed angrily. I just shrugged and looked at her in disbelief.

She should be lucky to not dance 

''So that means that we have to learn more choreo?'' Emily and I stopped dead.

''Holy shit, you're right.'' I looked at Emily and we both sighed at the same time.

~

After about 5 hours I can safely say that we managed to learn the dances for Fire, Idol and Mic Drop. Now, we started practising the other choreo as well.

''That should be enough for today, it's already 11pm.'' We all dropped dead on the floor.

*In spongebob voice* The next day.

''Hey Emily!'' I shouted from across the hall. She looked at me and we hugged.

''How is it going?'' I looked at her with a curious face. She said fine and we both went to class together.

~

''Hey guysss!'' We arrived at the gym a bit late.

''Great, just finished memorising it! We only need to improve them now.'' Julian said happily. Me and Emily went to change and started practising the choreography for 'Lie'.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for that shitty chapter and not uploading.   

But anyway, hope you guys enjoyed and have a good one *salutes*