[7]

Everybody was rushing back and forth, trying to be as quick as possible with all the arrangements that had to be done. We were all sitting in chairs, makeup being put to our faces and our hair being styled. Luckily, we weren't performing for the next half an hour, so we had time to calm ourselves down. After what seemed like a minute, multiple shouts were heard from BTS' managers and staff. They were telling us to hurry up. First was -Mic Drop' so our little dance crew came onto the stage about a minute into the song.

All of us were wearing black clothing with the guys having a sparkly jacket and us girls having a shiny belt. Everything seemed fine, the fans were chanting and screaming and everybody was enjoying it. Until the big show. The last performance included lots of special effects, so we were all nervous and excited at the same time.

''Are you ready guys?'' Jimin asked the rest of us. We nodded and walked out onto the stage and started performing Lie.

~

All of us fell dead on the couches backstage. The only song left was Idol  which was also my favorite. We weren't performing alone, not at all. We met a majority of the dancers.

''Hello, my name's Minho!'' A boy with brown hair introduced himself to me, he only spoke Korean but found a way to talk to Emily and Danny. He was really sweet. We learned that he was from a group called Stray Kids and only made his debut earlier this year. Their group had 8 members. EIGHT* MEMBERS. That's a lot.

[Woojin left the group two days ago unfortunately 😭😭 and I'm still not over it]

[Update: 14th of September 2020. FUCK WO0JIN, CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS EVER SAD THE BITCH LEFT LMAO]

After some talk, the ending song was announced. The boys already left and started dancing, leaving us and our new friend alone.

In the middle, we joined in and danced like we never did before. We had a lot of fun. We turned and sat on the floor, shifting to the other side as the song came to an end.

We stood up and all the dancers and the members locked hands and looked forward.

We did a big bow. ''We did it.''

---------------------

This story has come to an end. I'd like to apologize for the late chapter. I'm sorry if the story was boring but if you liked it, please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading and have a good one 💃😘