Chapter 2 That Time of Day

Cole's point of view

After I was done getting pampered by Zane, I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up. But before Zane could notice, I looked the opposite way. 

"Are you feeling alright brother?" Zane asked, pulling on my chin to make me look at him.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," I stuttered, the blush deepening, refusing to leave my cheeks.

Zane placed his hand on my forehead, "You don't seem to be overheating due to a fever, yet, your cheeks are red."

I laughed nervously, "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Smiling, Zane pulled me into a passionate kiss. My cheeks went bright before I began to melt into the kiss. I only wish that we could've lasted longer than we did because our air became short, therefore, the kiss ended way too soon. But, before I could regain my breath after we parted, Zane slammed his lips onto mine, pushing me back on the table. We continued to kiss as Zane began to pin me down. Not that I wanted to separate at any given time. His knees were on the outsides of my legs, but that to, didn't last long because his left knee soon found a place against my shaft. Gasping at Zane's sudden movements, he quickly slid his tongue into my mouth, making me moan. Loudly. Our tongues wrestled for a while before Zane won by placing more pressure on my shaft.

'Man, he can kisses really good,' I thought as my boner began to ache. 'Please Zane, stop before we go too far. God, it hurts so much.'

But, I knew he wasn't going to stop anytime now and down there was beginning to want more. Urges got the best of me as I quickly flipped us around, applying pressure to his place.

"Cole~" Zane moaned, turning me on even more. "More~"

I couldn't continue, but my body wouldn't let me stop now. But, he's too innocent, I couldn't do this to him. But, god, what do I do? I can't do something that I want so badly. But I can't let him see that side of me.

Breaking the heated kiss, I said weakly, "Zane~ We have to stop, before we go too far~"

"We can't stop now, we've passed the 'stop' point~" Zane smiled, placing a gentle hand on my cheek. "Besides, I don't want to stop now." His voice, so filled with want, with lust. I couldn't control myself anymore.

With my urges too high, there was nothing that I could do to stop this. Lust in his eyes, lust in my body, my bulge clearly visible and hurting extremely bad.

"Zane~" I moaned, I could tell lust had filled my eyes right then and there.

"Let's go into one of our rooms," Zane said, looking at the door.

I nodded before getting off of Zane, instantly seeing his bulge. "You to?" I asked, prying my eyes away from him.

"Of course~" Zane said quietly, sending chills up my spine. "Why wouldn't I~"

I gulped before we quickly tried to leave the medicine room without anyone else knowing. We hit my room first. I shoved Zane in there before entering in myself, shutting and locking the door. We both knew that we were going to be in there for quite some time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------See you guys in the next chapter, sorry for taking so long to publish this chapter, apparently it's been done for months now! XD my bad