Chapter One, Hiding the Truth

I am so sorry people! I haven't been writing in forever! I haven't even updated any of my other books that sooooo many others have begged me to ask. It's not that I don't want to update, it's just that I've been busy and that I haven't rly had any ideas of what to write. I know everything about my things at that I'm all about Greenflame, but I also ship others. So, this will be an experiment.

I'm still really sorry guys
-----------------------------------------------------------

Cole's pov

It was just another boring training day when something bad happened. Something that I hoped that I could've kept a secret. My secret is that I...I can't say. Not now, hopefully not ever. I never want to say want my secret is to anyone that isn't him. I was walking down the hallway when I accidentally bumped into Zane. I began to say my apologies, when Zane stopped me.

"I'm sorry brother. It was my fault, not yours," Zane stated cooly. I looked at him with curiosity. I was the one who had bumped into him cuz I wasn't watching where I was going, not him. "Uh.....okay. But Zane, iwasnt watching, not you. It's my fault not yours." I said flatly. Zane just smiled and shook his head. "No brother, I wasn't watching." I just smiled at him. "Alright. Whatever you say Zane."

*time skip to the training part cuz I feel like it*

We had to train in pairs, though, we couldn't pick our pairs.

"Come my son's. It's time to train," Sensai said, stepping out in front of us. "Here are the pairs, Kai and Jay. Lloyd and Nya. And Cole and Zane." Sensai said. (Yes it's after season six people, mainly cuz I needed someone for Lloyd to train with that wasn't Kai, Zane, or Cole. Yes, I'm complicated, deal with it) Shit, I thought. Why did it have to be Zane? 

*after the training, cuz I don't feel like doing the training. Mainly cuz I don't know any training things*

"Man...that's tiring," Jay wined. "Oh Jay," Nya sighed. "You get tired too easily, why?" Jay just looked at her and glared. "I'm not weak, if that's what you're implying." Nya laughed, "I'm not calling you weak." Jay rolled his eyes and looked at the tv again. Cole had been watching the scene play out before returning his eyes to the screen. I swear, they always fight for a few seconds, then act like nothing is wrong, I thought.

After an hour or so of watching tv, I got bored. "I'm gonna go workout," I stated, standing up. No one seemed to notice what I said. Everyone except Zane. "Alright, don't hurt yourself like last time," he said looking at me. I laughed. "I'm not gonna hurt myself again Zane, don't worry." Zane smiled at me before liking back at the screen.

I was doing pushups when I heard someone come into the training room. "So, what number are you on?" Kai asked, taking off his shirt before he began to stretch. "269," I said, looking at Kai. "Nice," he replied before beginning his pushups. Once I got to 300 I got up and walked to the bench press. But before I played down, I took  off my shirt. I was in the hundreds before my mind went to someplace I wish it hadn't. "Why now?" I asked myself underneath my breath. Before I got to 200, I stopped to add more weights to it. Once I had more weight on the bar, I played back down and completed my 500 round.

I was in the training room for hours before Zane walked in, telling me it was time for dinner. I put my weight down and looked at Zane with disbelief. "Wait, what time is it?" I asked. "6:30," Zane replied. I just stared at him still. I couldn't believe that I was in the training room for 5 and a half hours. "Alright, just gimme some time to take a shower," I said standing up, placing my weight away.

After my 15 minute shower, I walked downstairs. Everyone else had finished their meal while I was just reheating mine. "Cole, you've been distant so lot lately. What's wrong?" Zane asked, as I grabbed my plate from the microwave. Big mistake. The plate was really hot and it burned my hand, causing me to drop my plate of food on the ground, shattering it.

Zane began to help me pick up the pieces. "Cole, your hand!" Zane exclaimed as he saw the cuts caused by the shattered plate. "What?" I asked, not feeling any pain. Zane quickly disposed of the pieces and dragging me to the medical room. "Zane in fine." I said as he examined my bleeding hand. "No you're not. You have a piece of the shattered plate in your hand." I rolled my eyes as Zane continued to pamper my hand.

I looked at Zane as he continually told me that I needed to be more careful and that if I had been more observant, I wouldn't have gotten hurt. I just simply told him that I didn't think that I was going to get burned. Even though I wanted to ask why he cared so much about me getting hurt, I didn't. I mean, Zane cares about everyone, but it seems like he worries about me more than the others.

I wondered if everything I wanted and hoped would happen one day, would happen today. I wondered if, Zane, may to be keeping the same secret as I do.

Maybe, just maybe......

I might be getting an answer ice pondered for years now

Hey guys, so yeah, still terribly sorry that I haven't been doing much updating in forever. But, I sort of needed to know something from you guys. And I needed to know if you guys would want to read a horror/mystery book that's actually written as a book that's been written by an actual author. But anyway, just comment if you guys would want to read something like that. So yeah, I guess I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

Bye my friends