Mario Kart

Jin's POV

After Yoongi and Jimin leave, I sigh and peek out into the hallway. I hear soft voices in both Jungkook's room and Jimin's room, so I go to the main room where we were playing Truth or Dare.

"Sup, hyung," Hoseok greets me as I enter, not looking up from his phone. I ignore him and head to the couch where Namjoon is sleeping.

"Namjoon," I say, poking him gently. "Wake up." He doesn't move at all except for the ready rising and falling of his chest. I poke harder. "Joonie. Get up." With one last, hard poke to his heat he opens his eyes, and annoyed expression on his face.

"Really, I was having a good drea-oh, Jin hyung. Never mind." I roll my eyes dramatically at him.

"Play Mario Kart with me," I say. He groans.

"But you always beat me! I suck at video games."

"Oh well," I shrug. "Too bad. You're playing whether you want to or not." He'd play anyway, even if he didn't want to play, for me.

"Fine," he fake grumbles. "But only if Hoseok plays too." At the sounds of his name, our sunshine looks up with disbelief.

"Please no," he begs. "I never win either." I grab two controllers and toss them to each of the boys and of course, Namjoon drops his. It didn't break this time, surprisingly.

Dragging his feet, Hobi comes over to the couch and sits on the end, letting me and Namjoon sit close to each other. I lean my head on his shoulder as I set up the game, enjoying the contact between us. Finally, the game loads, and the races begin.

I easily get ahead of Namjoon, who "dies" only a few seconds in. "Noooo," he cries in fake defeat. I laugh at him as I easily get into second place, then first. Hobi gets into fourth, driving at a steady pace, behind me. I win the race quickly, completely lapping Namjoon in my victory.

"Yes! I win!" I shout, jumping in the air to celebrate my win. Hoseok finishes a bit behind me and puts his controller down. He shoots a peace sign at us and leaves, probably disappearing to his and Namjoon's room for some peace and quiet.

"I didn't even finish the race," Namjoon complains.

"That's okay," I say wrapping my arms around him. "I can make it up to you." His face lights up and he grabs my arm excitedly.

"Really?"

"Of course," I say. "Anytime for my boyfriend." He grins and pulls me down onto the couch so that I'm practically laying on top of him. His mouth moves to mine and he kisses me gently, our lips moving in synchronization. He gently nibbles on my bottom lip and I moan at the feeling. One of his hands snakes into my hair, the other traveling to rest on my waist. I use one arm to keep myself up and the other, I wrap tightly around him, holding him close.

He pulls away to catch his breath, and I sit up so that I'm sitting on his legs. He looks at me with a confused look on his face and I laugh.

"I didn't mean I'd make it up to you that way," I say sassily. "I meant that I'll cook for you or something another time. Far in the future." His mouth falls into a pout, and he's so adorable I can't help but lean forward quickly and peck his lips softly. Namjoon takes the opportunity to grab me in a bear hug and hold me right against him.

"As much as I appreciate the food offer," he says, bending to place a kiss on my jaw. "I'd really just prefer-" a kiss closer to my mouth. "Some us time." A kiss on my mouth, harder this time. I smile into the kiss, making it slightly awkward, but oh well. I kiss him back, the energy sparking between us never dimming.

He pulls back and I groan at the loss of contact. Meeting my gaze, staring almost directly into my soul, he says three words that melt my heart.

"I love you."

Happy birthday to Jin! This chapter is to celebrate his birthday! Just some cute fluff :)

Jin is my bias and is a really big inspiration to me. I look up to him, and really admire all his hard that he has done since pre-debut to now. He's come so far in so many ways and I can't wait to see what happens in the future.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Also...only two more chapters. Thank you so much for reading this book so far in, I really appreciate it.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!