Chapter 2: my friend

A FEW WEEKS LATER:
Y'all we were finally going to college. (For a college experience) We all packed our luggage and got onto the greyhound bus. I wanted to sit close to him but the rules were boys in the front & girls in the back. I'd look down the isle of the bus and just stare at the back of his head. Lol weird? I know, but I liked him. I'm not gonna lie I was in my feelings the whole ride there. When we finally got there we had to hurry to our dorms and unpack. Girls were on the fifth floor, and boys were on the fourth. I had two phones, my iPhone and Android. I was thinking about giving one to him so we could text, but I was too shy. Later that day we all met up in a room downstairs, we had pizza but I got tired of pizza and gave mine to my friend. He sat right behind me. He was just so fine 😍 I tell you. Then after lunch, we had to work in groups. I crossed my fingers so he would be in my group , then boom he was. We had to make a tall thingy out of tooth picks and marshmallows. After that , we went on a scavenger hunt. I was behind, of course and everyone was in front of me running. Armani was in front of me as well, but I caught up with him to stay a little close to the group.
Me: hey
Armani: what's up
Me: why you won't catch up with everybody?
Armani: This shit lame, and I like to look at squirrels.
Me: Same but not the squirrel part .
Armani: You look like a squirrel
MY POV: It felt so good talking to him , then he says I look like a squirrel? Lol he's such a weirdo and I LOVE IT!
It was time to go back to the dorms and get ready for dinner. I took a shower, and put on some leggings and a comfortable shirt, and my blue jean jacket. After lunch, we merged floors , well my friend and I went to the boys floor because she wanted to see her boo and I wanted to see Armani. I seen Armani and
He looked so fine like I could drool. I went up to him:
Me: Hey
Armani: hey
Me: My friend said you wanted to give me something?
Armani: Yeah but not now I'm about to go change my shirt.
Me: ok I'll wait
Armani: you can wait by my dorm door.
Me: ok
MY POV: Bitch I wonder what Armani has to give me? It's probably a cute note. Omg I can see him from the door and he just took off his shirt.
Me : * steps away from his door*
That was so hot,
After Armani changed his shirt , we both sat in the lounge and started to talk.
Me: So why you call me a squirrel?
Armani: Them Lil niggas cute.
Me: I thought you was saying I'm ugly
Armani: nah
Me: ok who are your roommates?
Armani: jay , lake, and jarren
Me: Could you borrow one of their phones to text me?
Armani: yeah , I can ask one of them
We continued talking about everything or anything. He even told me that his friend died , and I felt so bad. Armani started crying, I wanted to cry too , but I knew I liked this boy so I was there for him. I held him in my arms while he cried and I tried my best to comfort him. I began asking him what type of music he likes to cheer him up. He told me chief keef. I played chief keef and asked did he want to play air hockey . We had fun for the rest of the time together . Eventually time to go back to our dorms and go to sleep. I went in my dorm, took a shower and put on some shorts and a tank top. I put my phone on the charger while I went to brush my teeth. When I was done brushing my teeth, I came back to get on my phone. I GOT A MESSAGE!!!!!! FROM............
(To be continued).......
a/n y'all "POV" mean "point of view" so from my head, like what I was thinking or saying to myself.