Seamus no!

Aleks' P.O.V

"don't you dare Kevin! I will never forgive you!" I yelled out to try to get him to listen, but it was to late he had thrown it...

It was going to miss... but James had push Seamus into it! and it hit Seamus right in the side, he fell to the ground and I ran downstairs, almost falling "Sea... Seamus! please don't die, don't die on me now, your my only friend, I swear... Don't leave me!" I begged, I was crying at this point "Aleks listen to me, okay i want you to promise me that you won't forget me okay" Seamus said as i nodded tears streaming down my face "thanks i-- i lov--" he started but couldnt finish, he died.

tears streamed even more down my face i was sobbing on his chest, no one else came over to the now dead Seamus, Jordan had taken off his hat, Dan fell to the ground, James was walking away smirking with Dexter 

I got up and ran after them only to held back by Jordan "don't do it Aleks, also don't bother coming into the office tommorow" Jordan said as he let go of me, I dropped to the floor next to Seamus and started crying more, I cant do it anymore...

after a while Jordan and Dan had left, Kevin had fallen to the ground and I could hear him crying, I got up and walked back upstairs my face felt wet and humid

I don't care anymore, I have lost everyone I have ever cared about, I reached the top of the stairs and ran into my room and broke down, again...

James's P.O.V

what was that, did I just kill Seamus! wait what if I kill Dex! I looked at him we were in my room, we were sat on the end of my bed and Dex was currently wraped in my blanket, crying I felt so sorry for him, what if he's sarced of me... maybe it wasnt my fault Kevin shoudn't be throwing knifes anyway...

I gave Dex a hug trying to be conforting, he seemed alright with it so we stayed like it for a while, all I could think about was Seamus's face... the last thing he looked at, Aleks... he was stairing up at him so caring and worried...

but I hate Seamus for what he has done! I had recovered sort of from my injury... it still hurt but i wasn't broken, but that isn't why I hate him... I have known him since 2009 and we were best friends, his frist to be honset! but today he was trying to kick me out of my own house who does that!... for fucks sake!

BANG! BANG!

"who the fuck is that" Dex asked confused and worried "I dunno but we're about to find" i said hugging him tighter in fear