Chapter Ten

[Ji Eun's pov]

Ailee led Jun and I into one of the conference rooms. It was on the seventh floor, a place I had never been to.

"Noona, how are BTS in person?" Jun asked, waiting for Ailee's answer.

"Relax, they are nice and fun to hang around," Ailee assured.

"But do they really trust us? I mean, we're just trainees." He asked something that had been lingering in my mind for a long time.

"Be confidence on yourselves, k? You two came in late but doesn't mean that you can't do it. Just take out your profession and work together with them."

"Wow, couldn't believe we gonna meet the superstars." Jun wore on a cheerful mood. He always had that energetic spirit inside him, cheering everyone around him.

Through the past few weeks working with him, I'd learned that he was a kind and innocent person. He was like a cute little brother to me.

Ailee stopped in front of conference room B.

"Well, good luck." She pushed the doors.

It was nothing I expected. The so-called conference room wasn't like any other meeting rooms. It was absolutely huge and spacious, occupying almost half of the floor.

It was surrounded by some musical instruments like piano, guitar and computers. It was like a mini studio with simple accessories for song producing.

In the middle were three tables that had different shades of brown. BTS and some of the other staffs were already sitting there waiting for our arrival.

I spotted Yoon Gi immediately after I stepped in. Surprisingly, he had dyed his hair into light blonde. It was great as before, though it added some more savageness inside him. He really could suit in any color. Anything would be perfect.

Yoon Gi's eyes were glued to the sight of me. He gave me a faint smile.

I returned a bright smile. I hadn't seen him for many days. Other than his hair change, he looked almost like the last time we met. Well, with heavier eye bags actually.

I could see that he was tired and stressful. Maybe his workload had increased along with his pressure because of the comeback.

"Hello." A tall man with perfect body proportions greeted us politely. His dimples could be seen when he smiled.

It was RM, the leader of BTS. I had seen videos of him representing the boys in speaking English. I heard that he was an amazing songwriter too.

In fact, the rapper line was especially talented in producing songs. They participate in almost every song of BTS.

Behind him were two other members of BTS. J-hope, one of the rapper line and Jung Kook, maknae of BTS.

I saw him once during my first encounter with Yoon Gi two months ago.

Jungkook eyed me while frowning. It wasn't really comfortable, I even felt guilty for no reason.

"Aren't you the noona from that day?" He blurted out.

Everyone's attention turned to me immediately.

I gulped and gave him an awkward smile, "Hi."

"You guys met before? Then I guess that you can work well together. " Ailee stepped in and spoke.

"Sure, I'm Ji Eun. Nice to meet you guys!" I bow slightly towards the members.

Then, I passed the introduction part to Jun. He was usually talkative but shy and nervous right now. It was weird seeing that I was more steady than him.