Chapter 1 Feeling Love

Female Yugo Sakaki Pov: I'm on my d wheel and i saw Funtime Foxy and i stopped my d wheel and i said hey Funtime Foxy how is your day going and he said good and yours and i said my day is good and he said cool and i said yeah well i have to go home do you want a ride home or do you want to walk and he said walk and i said okay bad boy and i left and I'm at my house and I'm in my garage and the door closed and I'm off my d wheel and I'm in my room and it is raining outside and Funtime Foxy is in my room and i turned around and i said Funtime Foxy you are soaked and wet you need to take a bath and put new clothes on and Funtime Foxy said no and i said don't be mean come on you will get sick and Funtime Foxy had a smirk and i said why do you have a smirk on your face for and he said well I'm gonna get you sick instead and i said you can't to do that i have a duel tomorrow so don't do it don't and he was about to hug me but i dodged his hug and i said no you don't Funtime Foxy and he was not happy and he was looking at me and i said hahaha you can't get me and he hugged me and i said get off me and he got me sick and he let go of me and I'm coughing and i said look what you did to me and i did not feel good and i fell down and i pass out and Virgil is in my room and he grabbed me and put me down on my bed and he took his hand off me and his hand is down and Virgil said she did had a duel but you got her sick and now i have to do it for her because of you and Virgil is gone and i opened my eyes and i closed my eyes and it is morning and my sickness is gone and i opened my eyes and i got out of bed and I'm gone and I'm on my d wheel and I'm at the starting line and my opponent is here and we took off and i summoned to of my monster's and i Synchro summoned Female Clear Wing Synchro Dargon and he summoned Starving Venom and i knew it was Yuri Venom and he lost and i won and are monster's are gone and i said good duel Yuri and he said you to Female Yugo and i left and my d wheel is back in the garage and I'm off my d wheel and I'm in my room and Funtime Foxy kissed me and i kissed him back and we pulled away from the kiss and we became boyfriend and girlfriend and Female Yuya and Funtime Freddy are boyfriend and girlfriend and i forgive Funtime Foxy.