©No WIFI©

"Come on Tannie, it's getting dark"

The puppy ran into the small boys arms, immediately snuggling up to him. He giggled and made his way to where he set down his bag

He grabbed the Oh-so-precious Gucci backpack that once laid on the stained concrete and made his way back to his home.

You see, by home. I mean a cave that has a round piece of wood with a small lock.

It was already 5:20 now and darkness was falling upon the boy. But of course they had to be a detour.

"Oh my god, Tannie we cant stop here! We're almost there just hold it in"

The dog resumed whimpering and kicking at Taehyung to let him down. Tae, being the good dad he is let the puppy down

"Ugh! Fine!! Just don't you dare take long"

He put the leash on the dog and let him roam

Of course, a dog being a dog, roamed around for nearly 5 minutes looking for a place to pee.

"Tannie hurry the fuck up! Jesus, I can't let them eat my ass yet! They haven't even bought me a nice meal."

Tae pouted to himself and pulled out his phone to check the time.

Yes
There was phones

All the phones obviously had no internet but thankfully, some of the power worked off of generators.

When he pulled out his phone he had almost screamed. It was already 5:37

He scooped Tannie up and began to run. It was only a minute or so away but there was absolutely no time to waste. The sun was always fully down at 5:40

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" he chanted over and over again, running as fast as he could.

"Marty I'm SCARED"

He could see the old wooden circle door in sight when he heard it.

*Baby Baby baby oHHH like baby baby baby oHHH*

FUCK

His 5:40 alarm was going off.

He bolted the rest of the way to his house almost smashing through the door. He threw Tannie on the bed and ran back to the door, just a little too late.
The zombies already had their hands through the door.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK tHIS IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!"
He slammed himself against the door, severing 2 of the hands

"EWEWEWEw" he screeched, kicking the hands away

He grabbed the extra latch on his door and locked it, barely getting enough room to do so.

"Oh, come on. Seriously?? Tannie they broke the lock! Now we have to find a new house." The boy pointed to the latch accusingly.
He crossed his arms and pouting before throwing himself on the tattered mattress.

"Where should we look first? I think that the shops are a GREAT place to start looking." He looked at his dog, the dog scoffing and literally rolling his eyes before laying down. On the old red blanket.

The banging that was once outside now stood idly and it was only 6:00.

Of course, Tae decided there was nothing better to do so he slept like any normal human on a normal day

            And that's how the night ended, the real journey begins tomorrow where we'll              meet our other gay fellows

T🐶
Th🐶
Tha🐶
That🐶
That's 🐶
That's g🐶
That's ga 🐶
That's gay🐶                  🤩
That's ga🐶
That's g 🐶
That's 🐶
That🐶
Tha🐶
Th🐶
T🐶