Jeongin(정인)

Uwu i love him so much. Yang Jeongin i love you💞
Genre:Fluff but there is going to be a angsty part at first.
Title:
Warning:There is mentions of abuse but overall its fluffy
-
Glass was thrown everywhere. The wall was cracked open, it had a punch mark. Y/n's mother screamed while protecting little Y/n. Little Y/n shivered in terror. Her father was lying breathless on the ground surrounded with a pool of blood.

Her uncle laughed miniacally like an insane person he is. He continued abusing Y/n's mother and she was left with bruises and scars all over her body. Y/n wasnt as badly bruised as her mother but still badly injured.

The next day, Y/n woke up on the ground with her mother craddling her. She was now 18 years old but her abuse never went away. Everyday she woke up to her uncle abusing her before she went to school. She never had friends and people mostly felt afraid of her dark and cold aura surrounding her.

Y/n only cried more. That was when the door suddenly burst open. Her uncle dragged her by her dirty collar and pushed her in the bathroom, her tears fell harder.

"Wear this and go to school. Im only doing this for you so we could have fun once your older." Her uncle smirked and she quivered in fear.

After changing into her uniform and taking a bath. She dragged her feet and walked to the kitchen to which her uncle threw a piece of bread to her. She took it from the dirty ground and ate it.

"Dirty slut. I bet you like eating food from the ground. Well get out and come back quickly, this little guy needs help." He pointed at a mountain in his shorts. Y/n nodded and her uncle pushed her out of the house.

Y/n walked to school. Her head was down and she had a flip phone to which a message popped out.

Master
Princess i want you to take a picture of you in your uniform touching yourself

Y/n
Yes master

(A/n: Eww im sorry but i was tryna portray the uncle is a nasty creep. Im sorry if you feel disturbed)

Y/n's tears slipped. That was until she heard a group of guys asking her if she was okay.

"Hey you okay?" A guy with blonde hair asked.

"I-Im fine. Just leave me alone, im worthless and there is no point if your friends with me. Im ugly." Y/n ran away after she said that.

[Stray Kids POV]
"Channie hyung i dont think she is okay." Jeongin said. The other guys started teasing Jeongin for being worried.

"Do you know her Jeongin?" Chan asked.

"I know she is in my class, she is always down and alone. She doesnt have any friends cause she has that creepy aura. Channie hyung...I think she is depressed." Jeongin blurted out. The guys went quiet.

"Jeongin...She may need our help. Do you wanna help her?" Woojin said. Jeongin nodded.

"Jeongin, you like her dont you?" Hyunjin asked. Jeongin froze and nodded.

"In that case, we will help her and we will help the both of them to get together!" Felix annouced.

[3rd POV]
Y/n ran to the bathroom and locked herself in a cubicle. Although she hated to do this, it was important cause her uncle would beat up her mother if she disobeyed him.