Jaehyun(재현)

Oof they look hot okay. Bye im unloyal
Genre:Fluff
Title:Its a sceret!
Warning:Its fluff trust me
-
I walked the hallways with my head down feeling discouraged. Prom night was around the corner and no guy has asked me out, well i wouldnt be surprised who would go out with a girl like me?

Everyone in the hallway was getting their promposal while i walked through like a zombie. My head hung low till i reached my locker. A guy randomly came up to me and said hi.

"Hey i would like to take you to prom." The guy said.

"Are you talking to me?" You pointed at yourself surprised. The guy was unamused.

"No not you, your just a nerd i was talking to the girl behind you." The guy rolled his eyes. You turned to see your best friend, Chungha.

"Oh hey Chungha, this guy wants to take you to prom." You said with a monotone voice before leaving her by herself. Chungha ran after you and grabbed your shoulder.

"Hey dont be down anyways that guy was a jerk for calling you a nerd. My bestie is so hot." She winked.

"Yeah totally."

"Come on, i have seen you without those fake glasses. You only put it on to not get attention from those playboys." Chungha said. You rolled your eyes, she was right.

"Well your right. I hate playboys, so what is the point of prom again?" You walked away. Chungha caught and walked beside you.

"Girl please trust me when i say you will get a promposal." She assured you. You stopped in your tracks.

"Haha funny now get to your class Chungha." You left her and went to your seat.

"Hey you seem moody?" Daehwi asked.

"Yeah cause i think that prom is just a dumb thing you know."

"Omg yes girl i agree but you know i have to go some cutie asked me out." Daewhi squeeled.

"Did your crush finally ask you out?" You asked.

"Yup im so happy!"

"Well good for you hwi. Well im going to concentrate now." You turned to the teacher. In a matter of an hour, lessons ended and Chungha ended up running up to you.

"GURL great news!"

"What is it." You rolled your eyes.

"I heard THE jaehyun is asking you out to prom!"

"Psshhh yeah right, he is literally popular why go out with a nerd like me." You scoffed. Right on time, Jaehyun walked in your class room.

"Hey Y/n can i speak to you?" Jaehyun said. Chungha started fangirling. You sighed.

"Sure any thing to get away from my abusive friend." You giggled.

"I am not abusive!"

You ran out with Jaehyun to a secluded area.

"So Jae what do you want?" You asked.

"Cant we tell them we are dating?" Jaehyun said. Your eyes widened.

"Babe im sorry but you know your fangirls they are literally going to step on me." Jaehyun held your hands.

"But princess, i can protect you. You know the guys, they can help too. Especially since most of them are scattered in your classes." You bit your lips.

"F-Fine. I cant say no to my hot boyfriend." You smiled. Jaehyun jumped and kissed your lips. You kissed back and smiled into the kiss.

"Jae i think we should go back class is starting." You said immediately after breaking the kiss.

"Alright my cute nerd." He patted your head and intertwined your hands with his.

You walked the hallways hand in hand with Jaehyun. Everyone stared at you so you blushed and looked down, Jaehyun smiled down at your flustered figure and whispered in your ears.

"You so cute you know that babe." Jaehyun smiled. You mentally slapped yourself. Jaehyun's raspy voice made shivers down your spine.

"We are here cutie." He placed his hands on your shoulders and patted it before leaning in and pecking your lips and waving goodbye. It left you shook.

"NO WAY DID HE JUST? WHAT DID YOU TWO DO?" Chungha hit your shoulders repeatedly. You shook of the blushing feeling and turned to Chungha.

"All i can say is that we have been dating for months." You walked to your seat. Chungha ran after you and was about to ask when the teacher suddenly came up.

After an hour of learning again, the teacher dismissed you and Jaehyun waited outside for you. A couple of girls, were pestering him but he wasnt bothered.

"Baby." Jaehyun reached out for your hands.

"Jae lets go outside and talk." You walked from him. Jaehyun ran after you.

"But babe. You agreed." He pouted. You sighed and turned to him.

"I know but i just feel awkward and scared. I feel like they are going to threathen and hi-"

"No i wont allow them. If they hurt what is mine, they will get it." Jaehyun growled. Damn that was hot. Calm yourself Y/n.

Jaehyun grabbed your hands and intertwined with his. He bent to your eye level and smiled.

"Are you mocking my height?" Jaehyun chuckled before pecking your lips.

"Nope just bending down to kiss my beautiful girlfriend." Jaehyun said. Damn he got you flustered. Oh did i mention you two were in the hallway and there were people basically staring at you while Jaehyun pecked your lips.

"EVERYONE IF YOU EVER DARE TO HURT MY BEAUTIFUL AND HOT GIRLFRIEND, I WILL PERSONALLY FIND YOU." Jaehyun shouted in the hallway. You shrunk in size and buried your face in Jaehyun's shoulders.

This ended awkwardly. Jaehyun pulled you out from school and walked you all the way to your home. Stopping in front of the door, he bent down and slowly inched foward.

But then your brother, Taehyung, decided to show up at the door.

"HEY WOAH. My sister is still a minor." Taehyung scolded. Jaehyun backed away, leaving you pouting.

"But Tae..Im not a little kid anymore." You whined.

"Nope now dont you two do anything wrong while im gone. I need to meet Jungkook for a date!" Taehyung quickly worn on his shoe.

"Tell Jungkook i said hi, hyung." Jaehyun smiled. Taehyung nodded and quickly ran off to catch a taxi. You giggled at your brother, Jaehyun pulled you inside the house and then you guys cuddled the whole day.
-
Right so i wanted to write a prom au...But my dumba** decided to write some other thing and it went of topic so i had to change the top part. Im smart lol. Also im sorry i took long enough to write even one, im basically busy nowadays with studies.