A Ruthless And Cold blooded Princess Who doesn't spare even her parents

Satvika kills her father by stabbing sword in his stomach, All people are shocked by her action took against her own father.

Some time before

Judgement place

Shivaay and other family members recall the moments spent with anika by seeing satvika. But comes to reality that anika is no more they saw with their own eyes that clip jumping from the cliff.shivaay thinks that he feels anika's presence because of her and may be she is anika not satvika.Many questions go through in the mind. sahil want to hug satvika but shivaay stops him saying that she is not anika.

Then judgement starts you all know the case which was judged by mrs.Parvelika singh rajput was reopened after 24 years because a lot of evidences found out about the case,but his father and mother interrupts her that case was already solved.She asks them to be silent but it was not actually solved it was twisted and turned.Now it is the time to reveal everything which was hidden in all these years.

satvika: Let us call vaishnavi's daughter priya ,she will reveals all the secrets hidden by both of you. Again their mother and father interrupt her saying that she was mentally ill her statement is not valid.

satvika:Mr and Mrs Rajput I don't want to hear anything from you.please be silent.Let me tell you about priya she was now perfectly fine due to treatment given by doctors.

Priya came forward and satvika asks what happened 24 years ago ...You want to reveal the secret which was hidden by my mom and dad..please tell me without any hesitation and fear....I am giving promise that no can hurt you until I am there............

Priya gained her courage to tell the truth .... 24 years ago....Past's secret

Queen Parvelika gave birth to twins and they name them as satvika and chandrika.But according to birth time, priest made a birth chart it reveals that one of the baby girl kill her father with her own hands.so satwant ji and parvelikaji decided to end the life of the baby girl her name was chandrika .The baby girls had slight difference that is mark on the leg(chandrika's leg). so he asked my father Jeetendra to kill chandrika but unfortunately this is all heard by me so I took chandrika and went to mumbai. My father who

was loyal to your father came to kill me and chandrika but some beggar women snatched chandrika from me with her daughter to earn money and when I was trying to take chandrika from her she pushed me and stone hit my head. My father reached me and asked me about baby girl but I tell chandrika is no more since some masked people killed her in semiconscious state.Then I lost my memory and got mental illness.Then all people in the town blame me that I took chandrika for asking money from their parents.But I was mentally ill so they consider that god gave me punishment to be mentally ill whole life and lock me up in my own room.

Present

Satvika: Mr.satwant singh rajput is it true.......she angrily glares at him.

Satwant: You are doing wrong by considering the madwomen words...don't go through into her words...

Satvika: I have another evidence. Your loyal follower Mr.Jeetendra. Everyone is shocked by seeing jeetendra alive because that day he was died in accident after knowing her daughter has got mental illness.

Jeetendra: He says each and every word of my daughter is true...This is recorded evidence of satwant giving me orders for killing chandrika....

She plays recording in radio...all heard conversation that satwant asking to kill chandrika....

Satvika: Is there anything to say Mr.satwant?

Satwant: This is fake evidence satvika and it was a plan to kill me by our enemy.