Reuniting With Love and a Happy Ending

Chandrika cuts her head in front of chamunda maa...

Some time before

Aryan says that he killed the person the one and only proof who tried to kill you revealing he is the mysterious person who killed and cremated the person who killed her sister satvika. Every sin which he committed was accepted by him but recorded in the phone of chandrika...........

Chandrika: You still has no guilty in hurting my family with me. You must be punished in such a way that any other person who will did this must be scared to this even in their thoughts...............

Aryan: You can't punish me because you are in weak state because you solely hold the responsibility for the death of your father and sister........ He try to break her strength with his words.........

Chandrika: I will surely punish you but not at this time when judgement Time comes.........I will only decide what I have to give punishment...... She thinks in her mind that you forgot you loved me more than yourself.......you want to take me with you and marry me......but I won't let this happen ..........You will be payed everything back for your sins in this life itself Mr.Aryan singh Rathore, she stops the recording and leaves from there.

While she was aryan says "I am the only one who can save you from Punishment.so please release me and go chandrika.

Chandrika angrily says Better to have punishment rather than living a free life with you......Mr.aryan singh rathore...........

She went to some underground location Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur, Rajasthan and shows the video about committed sins in video ,ask him to believe her and come with her to show evidence. The person assures her he will come and sorry to misunderstand her and hug her.

Chandrika says if I was in your place then I will also do the same she says and makes him comfortable............

Chandrika confidently leaves from there to her room through the passage and sleeps in her room peacefully.................

Morning Near Judgement place

Everyone is present in the village of jodhpur ...

Chandrika is called there by the guards along with her mother.........

Aryan is held by the guards..............

Chidambaram : Is there is any evidences do you have chandrika......

Chandrika: Yes, I have ..........she shows the first evidence as video recorded the statement yesterday where aryan has accepted all the sins he committed.

Aryan: This is not valid proof because we can create the videos by different softwares nowadays...Is there is a proof of a person...Then asks her show them as evidences.............He smirks at her................

Chidambaram: Do you have any person as evidence to prove you as right chandrika?

Chandrika: Yes, she says everyone was little surprise about her evidence because it was the priest who told the birth chart about who was died 24 years ago in same accident of the jeetendra..........

Priest Raghavendra: Yes, before 24 years ago, I predicted the future about chandrika which was wrong because I was threatened by the Aryan's father Ashwin because he said that he will kill my whole family if I did not say what he wants...........

Aryan: This priest also saying according to chandrika because she gave him money.........

Chandrika: You always consider yourself as right and others as fools........