Chapter I

Jimin's POV

"Haah... Haa"
"That dream again, why can't I forget that day, why can't I forget him"
I sobbed.
"I will kill him"

My name is Park Jimin, 23 years old, all of my life, I've spend to run, running away from reality, running away from something that's not even real, running away from my bad dream, and running away from HIM.

- Flashback -

"Jeon Jungkook...."
I shouted his name from the top of my lungs,
I will regret this, my brain keeps telling me that, but this is now or never.
He was there, in front of me, in the crowd, he was standing there, Jeon Jungkook, the boy who always caught my eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook, I have a crush on you since forever, but it's okay if you don't feel the same way"
I close my eyes so tight, I close my eyes because I'm afraid he'll just left me there,
But when I open my eyes, he's still there, standing so pretty with his glistening eyes.

"Let's go out then.. Jimin-ah"
His smooth voice, his smile, I still can't believe that, that is his answer, I'm so in love with him, I'm so blindly in love with Jeon Jungkook, and he loves me too .. or so I thought.

Everyday with Jungkook is a happy day for me, we went to college together, spend the afternoon together, have an ice cream date, the night also feels a last longer when I'm in his arm, being with him is all I ask, untill everything shattered that day.

- The day everything shattered-

"Jungkook... I'm home"
I throw off my jacket to the couch, I see Jungkook sitting around with his 2 friends as I recognized them, Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Oh your friends come for visit, I see, what do you guys want for drink?"
I try being nice to them, but then one of them pinned me on the couch.

I starled and start to call Jungkook out.

"Jung-Jungkook.. what is he doing babe, Jungkook, help me"

And then the other one start to take off his clothes.

"Jungkook..jungkook please"

I'm so scared, but then Jungkook said that thing.

" I have tasted you and I liked it, I want my friends to get a taste of you too Jimin-ah.."

My head goes blank, Jeon Jungkook, the man that I love the most, order his friends to rape me.