Meeting up with Cam

This is a short chapter, I'm sorry for that! There's going to be an update later though <3

Your POV:

I was happy with Nash. I loved him. I tried to convince myself that Nash was good enough, but I had history with Cameron. I still loved him.

N: Hi Bae!

He kissed me on my cheek. I tried to keep it cool, even though I was thinking about how heartbroken Cameron must be. We had broken up the same day as I smashed my lips onto Nash. How could I do that to him. I was a horrible, and selfish person, I had to do something about it.

U: I was thinking about yesterday, and I kind of feel quite guilty...

N: It is okay, Cam will understand. You're with me now, and I love you.

The way he looked into my eyes made me melt, his words were so sweet.

U: I really want to make it up to him, would you mind if I took him with me to a restaurant or something?

N: Like a date? I know what he is capable of, and I don't know if you can resist him.

U: I promise that I won't do anything stupid...

N: Well okay, come to my place later

*Cam's POV

I sat on a restaurant waiting for her, and there she came. Wearing a beautiful dress, honestly I'd never seen her this pretty before. It made me realize what a big mistake I had done when I dumped her.

*Your POV

U: Hi Cam

C: Hi, you look like a princess

I turned around, so that he would not see that I looked like a red tomato.

U: You don't look so bad yourself.

My whole body was shaking as I hugged the love of my life. My hands were sweating. Butterflies were all over in my stomach. I knew from this moment that I was in love with him, but I felt the same for Nash. I really had no clue what to do.

C: So, why did you invite me over here?

U: I just wanted to clear the tension between you, me, and Nash. I really love you Cameron, but I'm better off without you. You bring out the worst of me, and when we were together I just wanted to be with someone else. Not that I didn't love you, I just didn't like the way you treated me. When you had me, it felt like you didn't care anymore. Nash was always there, and he was always sweet to me. It made me fall for him.

C: I am truly sorry, y/n. I've always loved you, since the moment we met. I have never thought of anyone else, but you. I love you. I understand that you feel like I wasn't treating you right, guess I'm not good with girls. Always know that I love you. I really do. Goodbye y/n.

Cam kissed me on my forehead, and he walked out the door. I was heartbroken. I could see that he was too.

I'm sorry about the fact that this part is kind of bad..Thank you for reading!