chapter 10

Karkat POV

Nepeta went to comfort Eridan. We're all laugh at the tumble and screech Eridan just did. Now its time to tell Dirk. 

"W-E N-E-ED TO CALL DIRK!!" 

"Totes magoats we shoed. *should" 

"I think it w0uld be funny." 

"AA you don't even laugh that much. How would you enjoy thii2?"

"I Believe We Should Make A Fool Of Dirk As Well."

"Then its settled. We will see if Dirk comes crashing down the stairs as well." Nepeta says still hugging the weepy Eridan. Who seems to be enjoying it, giving me a evil smirk, eyeing her...uh...how should I put this....boobs. 

"HOW ABOUT WE GO OUTSIDE, FOR MORE AFFECT?" Everyones game. So we all get up and walk outside, I call Eridan back though.

"wwhat do you wwant kar"

"WHY WHERE YOU EYEING UP NEPETAS..."

"because i can kar wwhy you mad"

"WELL SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND SO YES I'M MAD, AND ITS TAKING A GREAT DEAL OF EFFORT NOT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE YOU FUCKING FISH."

"wwell im insulted but you cant tell me wwhat to do" He walks off. What a douche bag. I walk out after him, holding my phone up for everyone to see.

"READY?" I dial Dirks number, it rings then he picks up. 

"Hello. Its the Dirk man speaking."

"LOVELY SHADE OF COLOUR YOUR HHOUSE IS." 

"What? Where are you? Do you have my smuppets?"

"MAYBE. HAVE YOU COUNTED YOUR PRIZED SMUPPETS YET?" We here more things fall over, a picture frame broken, a splash of something, and some girlish scream. I hang up.

"Why did mew do that Karkitty?"

"MEH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT REACTION I'D GIVE IF ONE WAS MISSING." I started back inside "YOU GUYS COMING OR WHAT?" The girlish scream was Trezei being pushed into the pool by Dave.

"D4V3 YOU 4SSH4T!!!!" She reaches out and grabs Dave by the legs, pulling him in too.

"woah what" Was all I heard before Dave was dragged in. Feferi, being the water nerd she is, jumped in after. Jane walks over to some switch and turns on the lights in the pool, illuminating the water. Eridan gets pushed in by Sollux. Aradia tries to push Sollux in but ended up being pulled in with him. Soon enough, everyone but me and Nepeta are in the pool. I scoop Nepeta up in my arms and jump in.

Nepeta POV

In a split second I'm underneath the water. My hair dancing around in the glow os the pool lights, soon gets intangled with Karkats as he kisses me gently.  My eyes are open, seeing it all happen. I start blushing, but air bubbles leave my mouth when he pulls away. I start giggling, even though I'm surrounded by water. This has been the first time I've felt butterflies in my stomach since we first kissed. As he held me, I ran out of air, so I had to scurry up to the surface so I could breath. I felt a tug on my tail as I watch Karkat come up to breath as well, then I was pulled back under. By Eridan, he looked...mad. But Trezei kicked him out of the way as she swam up for air. I stayed there for a second, trying to process what had happened in that moment.

I saw people getting out of the water to change into there bathing suits that where left out to dry, I got up and out too. Grabbing my bikini, Trezei pulled me into the house and into a room filled with the other girls. We changed, bring our pjs out so we could dry them. We all started our own convorsations.