17 | Home

Andrew

     Upon hearing the news from (Y/N)'s brother, me and the others instantly booked a flight to Texas near where (Y/N) was. According to (B/N), he had met up with her in a gas station and told him to wait on something. A few hours later she was found unconscious in a car crash and was transported to the hospital. That was all we knew. I couldn't tell if I was a bit relieved or if my anxiety was just getting worse. I fumbled around with my fingers and Shane helped calm me down at times. He urged me to take deep breaths and to sleep, seeing as I hardly ever did while (Y/N) was gone. I leaned my head back on the plane seat and closed my eyes, not knowing how tired I was, I quickly drifted off to sleep.

---

     I felt Shane nudge my arm as he urged me to wake up. The plane had landed and it was time to get to our car and drive to the hospital. I seemed to have calmed down thanks to the sleep I had gotten. There was a silence in the car and no one dared to break it because of the tension that had arisen ever since we heard about (Y/N).

     It was weird how the tables had turned. I had recovered from my own car crash and here we are almost a month later, rushing to a hospital to save her from one. The traffic in Texas wasn't a lot like the one in LA, so getting to the hospital was a lot faster than we anticipated. As soon as we arrived we went into the waiting room and asked to see her. The receptionist looked at us with a bit of confusion in her eyes. She had mentioned there was nobody registered into their hospital by that name.

     Shane asked about the car crash and if we would be able to see the body that they had found that was unconscious. She smiled and took us to the room where she was being held. We gave a quiet knock and we soon entered. Much to my disappointment and disgust, (Y/N) wasn't in the bed.

     It was Damien.

     "Where is she." I stated coldly.

     "Who?" he replied nonchalantly.

     "(Y/N). Where the hell is she?" Garrett placed his hand on my shoulder and I tensed up a bit.

     "I haven't the slightest idea who you're talking about." He replied, a small smirk planted on his face.

     "Liar. What did you do to her?" Morgan hissed.

     "More like, what did she do to herself. Tsk tsk. The poor thing." he sighed. He looked at us and scoffed. "You really don't know do you?"

     I shook my head. "No."

     "Well, my dear boy. (Y/N) is dead." The words dripped from his mouth like poison and my heart sank.

     "You're lying." I murmured.

     "Ask the nurse. She'll tell you." he replied, returning his gaze to the news that was appearing on the TV screen.

     'And here is the deadly crash that happened late last night. Two bodies were found in the front seat and one, Damien Star was rushed to the hospital by EMTs. Another body was found who was later identified as (Y/N) (L/N) was also found, sadly she was dead on scene.'

     "You bitch-" I cursed at him. I went to strangle him but Garrett and Shane pulled me back. I could hear Morgan yelling my name at me from behind and the voices faded away as I woke up in shock.

---

     "Andrew!" Morgan called out. I woke up quickly and the bright sunlight from the window caused me to close my eyes again.

     "You okay?" Ryland asked. I nodded gently.

     "Yeah, I'm fine. Just stressed I guess." I muttered in response. Ryland looked at Morgan worriedly and she shrugged it off.

     "Well, come on. The plane's landed and we have to go." Garrett mused. I nodded and proceeded to grab my luggage before exiting the plane. We headed over to our car and drove to the hospital.

      Upon arriving we asked the receptionist what room (Y/N) was staying in. She smiled and offered for us to follow her. We nodded in agreement and followed her into the hallways and to the room.

     "She's still asleep, but she should be waking up soon. Let me know if you need anything." she smiled. We thanked her before entering quietly. I gazed at (Y/N) and smiled softly. I was relieved to see her again, but I wanted to know if she was okay.

     Her body was a bit pale and her lips were chapped a bit. I noticed a cut on her leg and several bruises on her skin. "I've missed you so much..." I whispered quietly, grabbing her hand and pressing a soft kiss onto her skin. Her heart rate had jumped slightly when I did and I noticed her eyes fluttering open.

(Y/N)

     My body was in immense pain after the accident. I only recall bits and pieces after it happened. I remember hearing the sirens and the paramedics asking if I was okay. Most of the voices were muffled. After being placed into the ambulance I passed out again. And that's the last thing I remember.

     After a while I finally calmed down, and I began hearing voices again. They weren't like the ones from before. These were softer, more relaxed. But I could still hear the worry. They were familiar. I know them. I felt a gentle feeling press on my hand and my heart fluttered lightly. I smiled and I knew who it was. I made out a soft 'I miss you..." and it brought me back to my senses.

     I gently opened my eyes and smiled softly. "Andrew." I choked out. My throat was dry and in pain.

     "(Y/N). You're awake." he smiled brightly, hugging me gently. I winced in pain.

     "Awake and in pain-" I whimpered softly. He quickly pulled back and frowned.

     "Sorry. I didn't mean to." He held my hand again. I missed this.

     "You're fine. Where am I?" I asked. I looked around the room and it was clear I was in a hospital, but I just didn't know where.

     "A hospital in Texas. Your brother told us what happened."

     I tensed up a bit. "Damien, did he-"

     "I don't know. They haven't told us. But I could ask if you want." he lulled. I shook my head in response. I caught a glimpse of Morgan and the others from the doorway. I smiled and she waved gently. "What happened to you?"

     "Long story short, I got kidnapped, got abused by my ex boyfriend, got stabbed, and purposely staged a car accident to get away." I scoffed lightly.

     "Damn. You've had a hell of a week haven't you?" Garrett chuckled from the doorway. I nodded and smiled. It felt good. This felt right. And I may not be back at my apartment in LA, but with the people I love the most around me, this felt like home.

---

~Word Count: 1,190~

Next Scheduled Update: Friday/Monday (debatable)

a/n

heyyyy so quick update, i have college stuff on friday so i might not have enough time to write a part on thursday since i need that time to prepare and i'll be gone all day friday. so, you are most likely gonna get the next update on monday, but we'll see what happens. thanks for reading!! love u

stay frosty

xoxo

-AR