Billy and the badminton racket

Billie was walking down the path listening to his favourite song. He was almost at his favourite lyric! 3... 2... 1... "GREEN IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOUR!", he screamed at a bush. People were looking at Billie strangely but Billie didn't care. He saw something in the bush, something with a, handle! He got very exited and bent down to pick it up. Billie was so happy he had found the racket, something inside him stirred, could it be? The one thing he was longing for so much for so long? Was it really? The love of his life? The Badminton Racket!! It was beautiful, Billie marvelled at it's curves, such wonderful, feminine curves. The handle! Don't get Billie started on the handle! It fitted perfectly around his overly large hands. He marvelled at the colours too! A lovely brown, and GREEN!! THE RACKET WAS GREEN!!! The racket had BETRAYED Billie in the worst way possible! How could his darling be such an unholy colour? Something would have to be done about this. He found a brown leaf on the floor and wrapped it around the GREEN handle of the GREEN racket, held it at arm's length and ran all the way home. 

Once Billie had reached is front door which was ironically, you guessed it, GREEN he picked up the RED cloth from underneath the doormat and pushed open his unsightly door and left it on the GREY hook. He ran up the stairs and opened his WHITE bedroom door and turned up BTS so loud he couldn't hear himself breath. He got the BLUE spray paint he kept for tying his hostages up and poisoning them with p... whoops, too much said.. ANYWAYYYYYYYY... He covered the racket top to bottom and hung it out of his window with all his decapitated barbie dolls. Honestly, he couldn't figure out why the neighborhood kids avoided him, he was such a nice guy! 

*Over night time skipetty skip*

He plucked the racket from it's hook and marvelled at it. It was such a sight to behold. The stings perfectly strung and the body so beautifully shaped. He was mesmerised.

Thanks for reading! Please can we get this to 10k I'm broke.

-Phoenix out (^-^)