Chapter Four

XXXXXXXXX

Chapter Four

XXXXXXXXX

Six months later

"Ready to go?" Rachel asks as she stands on Quinn's porch, they were heading to sectionals.

Quinn swallowed and nodded. "I think so." She said slowly.

Pulling Quinn close, Rachel kisses her gently. "We've got this, and you're doing so much better."

"You think so?" Quinn asked.

"I know so." Rachel responds, leaning their foreheads together.

"How?" Quinn asked.

Smiling softly, Rachel kisses Quinn slowly and passionately.

Quinn wrapped her arms around Rachel's neck and smiled.

"I know because you're my girlfriend and you've been doing an amazing job." The younger girl says softly.

Quinn nodded. "I'm trying."

"I know you are." Rachel says softly.

Quinn shrugged. "Bus?" She asked.

"Let's go." Rachel responds, grabbing the blonde's hand and leading her to her car.

The two girls got into Rachel's car.

It wasn't long before they were at the bus, and of course they were there before everyone else.

"Where is everyone else?" Quinn asked shyly. Rachel was the only one she felt completely comfortable around. Everyone else made her feel uncomfortable. She felt like they judged her and she didn't know why.

"They'll be here soon, Mr. Schue said we can get on the bus and wait." Rachel says softly, squeezing Quinn's hand. "That way you can get some more sleep."

Quinn nodded, she wrapped her arms around Rachel and yawned.

It was a good thing they were already on the bus or Rachel wouldn't have been able to get Quinn on the bus.

The two girls picked seats near the front of the bus and sat down.

"Get some sleep, I'll wake you when everyone gets here." Rachel says softly.

Quinn nodded and rested her head on Rachel's shoulder, closing her eyes.

****

"This is going to be so much fun!" Kurt says as they walk into their hotel.

"Yeah, I can't wait." Rachel said as she held Quinn's hand. The blonde had been really quiet since she woke up.

Quinn moves closer to Rachel, her head down.

Rachel squeezed Quinn's hand gently.

"I'm tired." Quinn mumbles softly.

"Okay." Rachel said softly. "I think it's nap time." She whispered in Quinn's ear.

Nodding her head, Quinn yawns softly.

"She's always sleeping." Rachel heard Santana whisper to Brittany.

Mercedes turns and glares at Santana, her and Kurt had become protective of Quinn like they had Rachel. "You would be to after an accident."

Santana rolled her eyes. "That was six months ago."

"And? The effects of a car accident can last a lifetime." Kurt snaps out.

"Why do you care? She bullied you since we started high school, both of you." Santana argued.

The tension in the room was upsetting Quinn and she curled closer to Rachel, biting her lower lip.

"So have you." Rachel snaps out, holding Quinn close and rubbing her back.

"What's your problem?" Quinn squeaked. "You've got everything I had. You're captain of the Cheerios."