Epilogue

XXXXXXXXX

Epilogue

XXXXXXXXX

Eight Years Later

"Mama!" A three year old blonde with brown eyes yells excitedly.

He climbed up into the bed and pulled the sheets away from his mothers. "Christmas!"

Rachel groans softly before sitting up and wiping her eyes. "Hi baby,"

"Mama!" Ethan squealed, giggling.

Picking him up, Rachel lays him between her and Quinn.

Quinn rolled over and wrapped her arms around her son's waist.

Giggling, Ethan shifts between them. "Christmas!"

"I know baby." Rachel ran her fingers through his hair.

The little blonde grins up at Rachel. "Santa comed!"

Rachel smiled back. "Let mommy and me get dressed and we'll go down."

Wiggling out from between them, Ethan climbs down and makes his way downstairs.

Rachel rolled her eyes and sat up, she gently ran her fingers down Quinn's arm.

Shifting, Quinn sends Rachel a sleepy smile. "Morning."

Rachel smiled softly. "Morning." She leaned forward and pecked Quinn's nose. "It's Christmas."

"I heard," Quinn mumbles tiredly. "Your daughter keeps kicking." The blonde mumbles.

Rachel smiled softly. She reached over and gently caressed Quinn's stomach.

The kicking calms down under Rachel's touch. "Is it weird that I hope she looks like you?" Quinn asks.

"I hope she looks like you." Rachel responded.

"Ethan already looks like me, I want Hayley to look like you." The blonde responds.

Rachel shrugged. "Either way, I'm happy. No matter what she looks like." Rachel leaned down and gently kissed Quinn's lips.